Recent content by croxis

1. C

Crash when loading galacticraft with mcpc

There are already snapshot builds, but your mileage may vary at this point.
  2. C

Enhancing space stations -- orbital construction yard

And people wonder why I'm a big proponent of open source... Regardless, forge may not even have the api for such a thing, although it doesn't rule out the possibility of just having a static object.
  3. C

Enhancing space stations -- orbital construction yard

*puts on armchair back seat game designer hat* I'm a big fan of player progression in games, so I think it would be nifty if the different worlds were "unlocked" and this is just one of many ideas to do that (inspired by realism!) Your little ol rocket can only go short distances - so from...
  4. C

New Planets and Resources

The problem with the end's dragon is that once it is dead, thats it. Same thing with an uber end boss. Players need some sort of progression to stay interested, so after you kill it, then what? An alternative is that you can't destroy the end boss. Defeating it only sends it into hiding, only to...
  5. C

New Planets and Resources

*Note: I belive that when in conflict fun should always beat out realism, but I don't know what the dev's plans are so I'll just quote realism. While the asteroid belt is in the "middle" of the list of planets it is actually really, really close in compared to titan. The Earth is 1 AU from the...
  6. C

More Realistic Galaxies

Gimme Titan where you can't see 5 meters in front of you. Or Triton which is the coldest body in the main solar system where water will freeze instantly. Or Enceladus with giant mile long curtain of cryovolcanism.
  7. C

Chatroom?

Is there a galacticraft irc chatroom everyone hangs out at?
  8. C

Use Forge's ore dictionary

Correct me if I am wrong, but now that GalacticCraft is using basic components from universal electric that those ores are forge aware?
  9. C

Pluto

*puts on science dude hat* There were a couple of reasons for Pluto's reclassification from a Planet to a Minor Planet. The first is that astronomers didn't have a definition on what a planet is. In the past 15 years the number of planets discovered went from 9 to over 800 around other stars...
  10. C

Basic Components inside Galacticraft

Remove the universal electric folder from inside the fluid mechanics jar or from in galactic craft.
  11. C

Crash when using Fluid-Mechanics

This is the problem. I removed basic components from the fluid mechanics jar and minecraft launches just fine.
  12. C

Crash when using Fluid-Mechanics

I understand galacticraft now includes basic component, so I thought on trying to add the universal electric suite. Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: 0.1.22 Minecraft Version: 1.5 Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.0.593 Any other installed mods: Fluid-Mechanics...