Recent content by ctz414

1. C

Dude thanks so much for helping. I hope to have a long and prosperous time in Galacticraft...

Dude thanks so much for helping. I hope to have a long and prosperous time in Galacticraft! (Does the oxygen system have to be so darn complex? haha no worries.)
  2. C

Village Crash

Minecraft Version = 1.6.1 Forge Version = 8.9.0.774 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.37.463 Detailed Description = Hey.. sorry to bother you again, but I have encountered another crash... Whenever I get 50-100 blocks away from a village(?) I crash. If I try to get back on that world, it keeps...
  3. C

No prob... Also, I just encountered another one. Same version, build, etc as last time but when...

No prob... Also, I just encountered another one. Same version, build, etc as last time but when I come across a village(?) I get about 30-50 blocks from it and crash, want me to post a separate bug report with the crash log?
  4. C

And btw, is the red parachute supposed to render pink because of technicalities or is it a bug?

And btw, is the red parachute supposed to render pink because of technicalities or is it a bug?
  5. C

Yes, I'm using a period. Me being a perfectionist and realist I didn't like the name...

Yes, I'm using a period. Me being a perfectionist and realist I didn't like the name "epicpowner345's Space Station" so I tried to rename it S.S (Space Station) Adventure.
  6. C

Renaming Space Station/Parachute

Minecraft Version = 1.6.1 Forge Version = 8.9.0.774 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.37.463 Detailed Description = When renaming a space station, Minecraft will give the "Shutting down internal server" message and exit to the desktop. Everything else works fine. Also, Red Parachutes...
  7. C

Rhetorical question, why would only a select few things (such as the menu mishap) cause the crash?

Rhetorical question, why would only a select few things (such as the menu mishap) cause the crash?
  8. C

Well, as of 1.5.2, I had the latest forge build and it wouldn't even start up because it said...

Well, as of 1.5.2, I had the latest forge build and it wouldn't even start up because it said "minimal forge build 7.8.0.685" and anything lower or higher than that (even 7.8.0.686) would cause it to not start up. But thanks, I'll try that. :)
  9. C

Galacticraft Crash - Need help!

Also, Invar ingots are not showing up in search aswell so I cannot craft some things. I am able to search multitudes of things such as bronze, tin, dusts, and launch pads
  10. C

Galacticraft Crash - Need help!

I get a crash in Galacticraft when I switch menus in Creative.. like click the arrow at the top of the menu to go from 1/2 to 2/2 page. Also, I can search a lot of items but when I try spaceship I only get to spa and it crashes. When it crashes it says "Shutting down internal server" and then...