Recent content by Cydhead7

1. Cydhead7

Dimension Clock

The regular minecraft clock can tell time on these planets, just saying incase you weren't aware of that.
  2. Cydhead7

Biomes - Black sand dunes on Mars ?

that is a wonderful idea, I wish they'd implement this in aswell, because really, right now, the only point in visiting these planets literally is to just get to the dungeons.
  3. Cydhead7

tres 2b

I don't know if you know this but Tres 2b is a gas giant so I don't know how they'd implement this dimension in. Also, if they're gonna be realistic on this too, this planet orbits super close to its star to where I highly doubt that it would have moons you could visit. Finally, they won't be...
  4. Cydhead7

Please put galacticraft on curseforge

wait, why not?
  5. Cydhead7

Jupiter's gravity

I did some digging, (via asmodeus core) It doesn't have the correct gravity. The value written in the code would be -0.13125 (I figured that out using star maker) to be displayed as 240% in the asmod panal.
  6. Cydhead7

Marker on Planet Selection Screen

Asmodeus core does this, but I think it is an overall good idea since asmodeus core isn't compatible with the Extraplanets panel which could be more useful in certain ways.
  7. Cydhead7

Put Jupiter's moons in orbit around it

is that the reason why these moons have the same texture in Extra Planets and GalaxySpace?
  8. Cydhead7

List of Features I want.

They aren't gonna add new rockets tier though... I think there is a might be a chance where they might add Mercury and Ceres as tier 3 planets/dwarf planets but I think that is the maximum.
  9. Cydhead7

Mercury

If they add Mercury, I think they'll probably make it tier 3 since it is already tier 3 in Galaxyspace and Extra planets.
  10. Cydhead7

Oxygen required for plants

Don't plants need CO2 to live? I saw the Galacticraft additions on the JEI panal btw and they have a CO2 gas listed there.
  11. Cydhead7

Allow /ONLYVENUS as a config modifier for generating other mods ores within the Galacticraft Core config file

That is such a good idea, why hasn't anyone noticed this post before?
  12. Cydhead7

Extra Planets and Gaalcticraft Tweaker Combined Features

Actually nvm I figured it out myself and for anyone who needs this information, here it is: 4 - Mercury 5 - Jupiter 6 - Saturn 7 - Uranus 8 - Neptune 9 - Pluto 10 - Eris Now all I need is the dungeon tiers for planets from MorePlanets and GalaxySpace but that's just a whole other story.
  13. Cydhead7

New Things In Galacticraft Tweaker

I feel like somethings are heavily missing in Galacticraft Tweaker, when I was testing how the dungeon loot worked, I realized that it ONLY modified the treasure chest's loot even though I was expecting it to effect the loot from the other NON-boss dungeon rooms. MJRLegneds, if you see this...
  14. Cydhead7

also Can weather be added in for Jupiter, Saturn, Titan, Uranus, and Neptune? Can you add the...

also Can weather be added in for Jupiter, Saturn, Titan, Uranus, and Neptune? Can you add the mobs to Kepler 22b? Can the gravity of the moons be something different than their host planets they orbit? Can there be a config feature that allows me to disable realistic sky provider for each world...
  15. Cydhead7

So I was wondering, can the gravity value in the galactic hud or something be displayed in...

So I was wondering, can the gravity value in the galactic hud or something be displayed in something that is NOT what it is in the code? Because I have to literally use an equation to convert that into a value I could read.