Recent content by Danese

1. Danese

I joined in 2013 when I was 12 and, somehow, I still have my account information...

I joined in 2013 when I was 12 and, somehow, I still have my account information...
  2. Danese

Addon [1.7.10 - 1.12.2] Extra Planets *Updated 10/01/2021*

Not sure if this is the right place to post feedback, but the mercury dungeon rooms are... kind of annoying to go through lmfao. Maybe consider reducing the number of evolved magma cube spawners? This was 30 minutes of being whacked into cobwebs by a bazillion slimey bois: Other than that...
  3. Danese

Galacticraft- New Supporter Cape

So I really love Galacticraft... a lot! And I wanted to create something special for those who support the creator, Micdoodle8, via Patron. Also I just felt that the current donation capes were a bit old, and I think they should have a more customized look to them. c: Here is a the link to the...
  4. Danese

Wrenches Deal Damage

Wrenches Do a Small Amount of Damage Why is it that when I whack someone on the head with a GC wrench, it doesn't do any extra damage? I mean, I'm whacking their skull with a chunk of solid metal! Okay, so, I propose that, when you beat someone on the head with a wrench, the wrench does the...
  5. Danese

Space Junk

Space Junk in Space Stations: So basically, this is exactly as it sounds. In a space station, there is a chance that a hunk of junk will come flying by. This piece of trash could be a tier of thruster, a rocket engine, a cube of metal, or something along those lines. On Easy mode: The junk is...
  6. Danese

A question about youtube videos of GC3

Do you have a way for me to send the final copy of the video to you?
  7. Danese

I'd be honored. How would you like me to send it to you? do u have a preferred means of me sending it (like skype)? Anyway is good, just keep in mind that theres school for me tomorrow, so I might not be able to send it to you guys untill after school if I don't see your reply untill tomorrow...
  8. Danese

Can I make a mod showcase on gc3?
  9. Danese

Okay, thank you :) I will hopefully be recording the videos today =D. However, they may not be available until Wednesday (for public access) I am planning on making a technic modpack for galacticraft in case I find anybody who wants to record with me :). It'll make things alot easier. The...
  10. Danese

Hey guys, Daniel here, and I have a question about youtube videos of GC3. Before I start, I just wanted to say I can't find a place to PM micdoodle8, and I tried to pm on twitter but haven't heard back from him. Also, if anybody knows a place where I can PM him, please say so :). My question: I...
  11. Danese

Dantorian Space Race

NEI doesn't work with gc3 sadly. The team and I tried forever to get it to work. Sorry :/ We will, however, consider the other mods you suggested :)
  12. Danese

Dantorian Space Race

1.7.10 version of the server and the modpack is complete :D
  13. Danese

Dantorian Space Race

What version of minecraft does that version of gc3 require?
  14. Danese

Dantorian Space Race

The addition of buildcraft has be postponed until a later date (date unknown) Head Admin Liam is having issues with creating a world with buildcraft installed; and we dont want any issues with the server. I'd hate to have another map reset :) Please be patient. Also, any suggestions would be...
  15. Danese

Dantorian Space Race

Alright guys, my self and my head admin, liam, are adding build craft to the server. Be patient, i'll notify you when I've added it to our modpack :) Thank you for your corroperation :)