Recent content by davidss999

1. davidss999

Recommended Electricity Mods?

I think I may have figured out the whole mess. turns out the electricity from IC2 CAN power the blocks in galacticraft. seemed the issue was that I had the oxygen compressor and collector stemming off their own seperate cable, but for some reason they would not pull power from the batbox on...
  2. davidss999

it seems the electricity from IC2 isnt working with your mod micdoodle. Now I maybe doing it incorrectly as im not very experienced with either mod, but as far as the IC2 setup I was using it was a series of solar panels connected to batboxes, linking to a MFE unit, then to a MFSU, then using HV...
  3. davidss999

IC2 currently dosnt seem to be working with this mod, what other mods work with Galacticraft? Im currently using v.6.2. Im also a huge fan of links if anyone feels inclined to show me said mods and where I could get them :)
  4. davidss999

IC2 Compatibility?

I understand that not all mods are compatible, dont get me wrong. I simply read somewhere on the wiki I believe that IC2 was compatible, and to further lead belief there are cables that come with galacticraft that have cables with same names and very similar look as the cables in IC2 such as the...
  5. davidss999

IC2 Compatibility?

I assume its IC2 compatible, it comes with sealable cables all which match and go with IC2 (copper, gold, HV, fiber cables, etc) so in theory it should work, or maybe im just messing something up I am rather new to this mod
  6. davidss999

IC2 Compatibility?

IC2 uses an EU system.
  7. davidss999

IC2 Compatibility?

I was trying to power up a oxygen compressor using IC2 , but even when connected to a fully charged MFSU using HV cables and the output is on the correct side its still telling me there isnt enough power! Is there a compatibility issue with IC2? Thanks in advance, I love this mod! DavidSS999