Recent content by DefaultAsAwesome

1. D

big space ships

And also, you should be able to spend some time in there, like it takes three entire Minecraft days to get to the moon or something, and you have to spend them all inside of your spaceship, but you're able to build inside and live there and stuff while waiting.
  2. D

Black Holes and Wormholes

Yeah, because as I said earlier, you'll be alerted if your ship navigated toward a black hole or wormhole, and there'll be a "minigame" of sorts you have to do before you get sucked in, and you'll be able to see the hole, too. So it's not going to be like "u ded bcuz blek hul no lul" but instead...
  3. D

Planetary Travel

Just cut to the chase, I have no time for this.
  4. D

Planetary Travel

C C R?
  5. D

Planetary Travel

I couldn't find the FAQ, nor did I see the post before I was linked to it. No need to be rude.
  6. D

For heck's sake, I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT RESETTING THE WORLD. I'm saying reMAKING the world, meaning, alongside the world you spawned in, it makes and transports you to another universe. The only way to get back to your old universe is by finding another wormhole. Your old one isn't deleted...
  7. D

Do you count all of the mods you've ever seen or something?
  8. D

Planetary Travel

So, I've watched the Yogscast video of the mod, and they had Mars, some inter-planetary moons, and some (currently) unreachable planets like all of the outer planets (Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune). I've installed the latest version and yet all I can go to is Earth and the moon. Could someone...
  9. D

Well, as I said, it's a 2% chance that you can end up close to a black hole, so really you have no choice of getting too close or not.
  10. D

What I meant is before you got too close. Eh, screw it.
  11. D

Or maybe there should be a "minigame" you have to play before you approach a black hole, if you succeed, you can get away from it.
  12. D

Planetary Travel

Could someone please tell me how to travel to planets other than the moon? There are 11 dimensions and the only one I can find out how to get to is the moon.
  13. D

It's Minecraft, who cares about if a spaceship can survive a wormhole? Also, I've thought maybe when you first enter a wormhole and you make it back to your old universe, you can travel through the wormhole you found on will, so you can basically have two universes in one map.
  14. D

Not reset, recreate. So it makes an entirely new universe alongside your old one.
  15. D

I feel like sometimes, very rarely, your ship might go out of control and lead you straight into a black/wormhole. Wormholes are black-ish purple and black holes, are, of course, black. There's a 0.5% chance of going into a black hole which kills you instantly, and a 1% chance of going into a...