Recent content by Deor

1. Deor

Fuel won't load in Rocket

Worked fine for me last night, using the latest recommended build for 1.6.4. Post more details.
  2. Deor

Cant make items

Nope you don't need Mekanism, also not that nice to call everyone on the forum 'fools'... A lot has changed and I'd recommend using NEI to see the latest recipes, but for most stuff you will need an ingot compressor. 2 x iron ingots (also works for copper/tin/aluminium) next to each other will...
  3. Deor

Micdoodle not compatible with 1.6.4

Luckily, we started a new world on my server recently and have been concentrating on other things. As yet we don't have any GC tech in place bar a couple of solars and no one has been to the moon or built a space station, so sounds like we shouldn't have a problem.
  4. Deor

Erm, yes i did. Did you read mine? I asked why the development had gone back a MC version and if we were going to get an upgrade to 1.6.4 soon. I also stated that id rather not introduce more potential problems by mixing version numbers. If it works for you great! Im sure you will have a long...
  5. Deor

Why is Galacticraft going backwards then? We went from 1.6.2 to 1.6.3 and then 1.6.4, but now back to 1.6.2? Have to say this is all very confusing. What gives? Currently running the 1.6.4 #732 build on my server. Am i going to be able to update in the near future or is this new development...
  6. Deor

The Solar System - increasing challenges (very long)

Very nice post and loads of great ideas as ever Keth, going to need to upgrade the server again at this rate. I run the server Keth plays on, which proves a challenge at times :) I think its Natura, but may be BoP, that adds the fire resistant trees to the nether. Something like that would be...
  7. Deor

Atomic science issues with GC

I guess you dont have anything else that adds another type of steel, sorry :(
  8. Deor

Ah, its coming back to me now, the Atomic Sci thing was stopping iron plates being crafted! I also remember the Steel ingot problem tho, we have railcraft and Tinkers Construct installed too so i think what we ended up doing was turning the mekanism steel into blocks and then back into ingots...
  9. Deor

Its more the fact that there is no config options for some of the items that i was referring to. Not many mods are designed with other mods in mind really (and indeed cant be given just how many mods there are these days), hence most developers providing config files to tweak IDs to fit with...
  10. Deor

I had this problem when i first set up GC with Mekanism and Atomic Science a few weeks ago. In the end it seems the only way to fix it was to remove Atomic Sci as there are several items that dont have config options to change the IDs and these are overwriting things like plates in GC/Basic...