Recent content by Derp Johnson

1. Derp Johnson

Interstellar Movie Style Black Hole

Yes that makes the most sense
  2. Derp Johnson

A wormhole would either be massless or not have nearly enough mass for an entire planetary system to orbit it. But i might be wrong
  3. Derp Johnson

Your SpaceX addon seems to be dead, and if you don't mind I would like to take over development...

Your SpaceX addon seems to be dead, and if you don't mind I would like to take over development on it.
  4. Derp Johnson

[No release] SpaceX: Space Expanded

Is there a github I would like to take over development since it seems to be dead.
  5. Derp Johnson

Addon 4Space [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Thank you and the minestellar page wont load either do you have an alternate URL for that.
  6. Derp Johnson

Addon 4Space [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

I have a mac, i'm running the latest version of yosemite and i'm using chrome but i cant seem to access the latest version of 4 Space because the .x10host page download doesn't have wormhole planet. And the .webatu page wont load.
  7. Derp Johnson

flans ship goes to orbit

I did this on a pokemon from the Pixelmon mod.
  8. Derp Johnson

I know the black whole in the movie could never exist. But neither could steve in real life just look at this. Minecraft is an unrealistic game. So I don't see why mods should have to be realistic. EDIT: And time travel is a lot more fun than dying.:)
  9. Derp Johnson

In the movie Interstellar the main character falls into a black whole and gets transported into the future. I think you should make an exoplanet system where the planets orbit the black hole and if you go to the black hole it teleports you to a random time period on a random planet, for example...