Recent content by Devilin Pixy

1. Devilin Pixy

Aluminum ore no longer recognized by other mods

You're welcome. I'll forgive you ;) I can imagine forgetting some changes to be made in both branches. I was lucky to actually stumble upon it.
  2. Devilin Pixy

GregTech complains when I add Galacticraft to my mod pack (errors go away after disabling GC)

This issue I have just explained in another thread/post, please check it out! http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/aluminum-ore-no-longer-recognized-by-other-mods.3991/
  3. Devilin Pixy

I looked into the issue some more, because I was curious as to why some 'childish' code in MFR could not be removed without causing a problem with GalactiCraft in this case. Now here is the part of the code in MFR 1.6.4 final that was removed in the MFR GT friendly version (IC2.class)...
  4. Devilin Pixy

I found the issue! I have done some testing in Single Player. Reverted client back to the date prior to updating GC. Running version 1010. Created new world (creative SP). No issues, smelting recipe disabled for Aluminum ore to ingots which is changed by GregTech. Copied instance and updated GC...
  5. Devilin Pixy

Oh and have those changes been implemented in a new Jenkins build? Would love to give it a try.
  6. Devilin Pixy

Would love to figure out what caused the change in behaviour. If you wish, you can check my forum for this modpack here: http://forum.devilinpixy.com/Fun-Paradise-IV-f4977081.html It includes several topics so you could check the mods used as well as the changes made to the pack. The pack is not...
  7. Devilin Pixy

I know that smelting Aluminum ore to ingots from GC has always been default. My assumption is that GregTech uses the ore dictionary entry to change the way it behaves, disabling smelting to ingots, but allowing processing through other machines. This resulted in my pack to not be able to get...
  8. Devilin Pixy

I am playing my own modded Minecraft with several mods and was happy to see how Aluminum ore could be processed through Railcraft and Gregtech without having the smelting recipe from ore to ingot. This made making Aluminum ingots or 'Aluminium' products from GregTech hard because in my modpack...