Recent content by dj3520

1. dj3520

Old Galacticraft versions

How old we talking?
  2. dj3520

Please, add config option for select default overworld dimention

It's not a question of if it could be added in, it's instead a question of should it. IIRC radfast doesn't want to add anything unnecessary to the configuration files since he considers them already quite messy. Adding in a fix would take away his time for other things that could be...
  3. dj3520

sugestons

I'm a person who likes to try to get around limitations, so when mods get added I enjoy exploring all aspects of them. Ironically some conflicts are strange, like NotEnoughKeys and TCon even. You've either been lucky or haven't run into any problems yet. I've had to ban items before because...
  4. dj3520

Yes but why not swap dim11 and dim0 so they do land where you want?
  5. dj3520

From the sound of things everything is worked out? Or no?
  6. dj3520

sugestons

Adding more mods means you have to make sure they're compatible Adding more mods means you have to test if they interact OK Adding more mods means your modpack size is larger Adding more mods means you could suffer in performance There could be some features from a mod you don't want, and there...
  7. dj3520

Rocket Owner

I don't particularly see this as something useful. It effectively prohibits sharing/gifting.
  8. dj3520

But you said earlier that removing parachests in restricted areas was not working. Again I wouldn't know. This actually helps. Whatever world is dim0 is where rockets will land.
  9. dj3520

This isn't a GC problem then if your protection is malfunctioning. That seems to be your only issue from what I'm gathering.
  10. dj3520

The parachest sounds like a worldguard problem. I'm not super sure how that could be fixed, but I doubt Galacticraft can be to blame there. Worldguard would need a whitelist for what specific blocks could be interacted with and broken. You want players to land at your desert world that is...
  11. dj3520

My question is why not have your "primary gameplay" survival dimension be anything but dimension 0? Seems you need to swap your dim11 and dim0 worlds and all is good again. Fixing this via GC is more work than it's worth since it will only apply to instances like this, and swapping the...
  12. dj3520

Beam Separator ( Spreaders )

Beams should behave like wires. They'd deliver all the energy a machine wants as long as it can provide it. I'd like beams to serve as wireless power delivery that is better than wired in some way. This idea would add what I believe is the best thing about using wired. My vote is for a single...
  13. dj3520

Motherships

The problem with programming that would be that it's a bit...complicated.
  14. dj3520

Beam Separator ( Spreaders )

Energy loss should be configurable, atmospheric, and no tier system imho. Either way this would enable a "power lines" kind of distribution. I don't like that I can't do that.
  15. dj3520

Oxygen gear doesn't work underwater?

IC2 has a scuba helmet that requires compressed air in the player inventory. The quantum helmet uses energy.