Recent content by Doghead

1. D

How to build an easy and safe Airlock System(SSP-SMP Support)(UPDATED)

Should be pretty simple. The airlock is closed when powered, right? In that case doubling up the signal should work - just route one though a repeater set to a short delay so it takes longer to switch off than it does to switch on.
  2. D

new forum: Experiences

Just as another aside, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'binnacles', but I -am- certain you're mistaken as to what it means as there is no way I can think of that a compass housing makes sense here. What was that saying, 'You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it...
  3. D

Game Not Saving

Thought as much. Unfortunately, they seem to get overwritten each time you load the game up, and were history by the time I figured out that I had a problem.
  4. D

Game Not Saving

Not seeing anything obvious; not sure what I'm looking for. What sort of file name should this have?
  5. D

Game Not Saving

Just a quick check to confirm; would that be the file in the subfolder titled 'crash-reports' or am I barking up the wrong tree?
  6. D

Game Not Saving

Have just been hit by this one following a crash I don't believe related to Galacticraft as it went when I attempted to equip a Better Storage backpack. Updating from Galacticraft 2.0.2.800 to 2.0.6.895 failed to resolve the problem; is there any known workaround? Thanks in advance, Cal.