Recent content by Dusty Lens

1. D

New Planets and Resources

Well there are some fairly robust asteroids out there. Kleopatra and the like. But that's neither here nor there. Was just a passing thought that conjured itself when I read your altogether more comprehensive post.
  2. D

In truth I modified my post halfway through, somewhat on the fly, let me see if I can restructure the concept into something which holds a little more water. One launches into space. With the initial spaceship and default rocket fuel you have access to the inner solar system. Ideally you...
  3. D

I wonder if the asteroid belt betwixt the inner and outer planetary bodies might not be a better location for a "half way point" than Titan. Not to say that I don't think your take is a good one, I absolutely think that your proposal of requiring resources from Titan or similar should be...
  4. D

Space Stations

I would absolutely love to have the ability to craft a space station using the mechanics presented by this mod. Space stations of various types already being a hobby of mine in more "conventional" minecraft. I suppose the issue would be the purpose of building one, beyond the simple joy of its...