Recent content by DWIld

1. DWIld

Camouflageable sealable blocks

So I would like to suggest to add a similar mechanism to the sealable blocks (sealable aluminum wire, etc) like what Carpenter's blocks have: you right click it with the block you want it to look like (obviously just blocks used for building/ores/glasses/some other things). It would be a nice...
  2. DWIld

GC3 COMING NEXT WEEK! (NEWS: BETA IS OUT!)

Ok, then I'm pretty sure now that it wasn't Galacticraft. I made a flat world just to check it out in creative like I usually do with most of the newly installed mods and I have seen graveyards generating in a way that they were intersecting each other. So it must have beeen the Grave stones...
  3. DWIld

I think it was this one, but it might not even be galacticraft that caused the crash because I use a couple of mods that are still in beta. dumptext.com/v5LE3h14
  4. DWIld

So I would like to report that the beta works fine with my other 34 mods, excpet I had one crash when I had some solar panels down, and when I entered the asteroid dimension it failed to find an asteroid to land on. (Creative mode helped though). So for a beta it's a pretty well working one. I...
  5. DWIld

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
  6. DWIld

Hy

Hy
  7. DWIld

Galacticraft 3 Release Notes

Didn't meant to sound mean or anything, sorry If I did. I know you are excited, we all are. :D
  8. DWIld

You know you can edit your posts, right? But to answer your question hours can mean 2-23 hours and the last thing mic wrote on twitter was: "Beta release postponed due to some issues that arose during the final stages of development. Expect it later today (Saturday).". Which was 7 hours ago, but...
  9. DWIld

The space station's spining could mean artificial gravity.