Recent content by Ebear

1. Ebear

Server crash on space station or moon

I get the same error, there's plenty of memory.
  2. Ebear

Looking for a way to put a Permission for Space Stations

I'd be fine with it, but I'm just stating how cool it'd be to make it automated. Nothing more, nothing less. I do think that it would discourage players. That part I think would work Thanks! Unless anyone has any further comments on the matter, I think this thread should be closed. :)
  3. Ebear

I know this much. I wish there was a way to put a permission on space stations, because it can be a really annoying thing to have to individually delete the station folder. That's what I'm looking for. A way to make it so that I don't have to individually and manually delete the station folders.
  4. Ebear

Can't find help from the Wiki? Please let us know!

Ok that's great! :)
  5. Ebear

Err... I don't exactly know what you mean by deleting Mysticraft ages... And I haven't seen other servers do this, that's why I'm asking here. Well, it's a Bukkit server. And I've got PLENTY of ways to restrict permissions, I just don't know what the permissions are... That's pretty much what I...
  6. Ebear

That sounds pretty cool, but I want to find a way to actually DO any of these things.
  7. Ebear

Server crash with Airlocks

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.11.1.965 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.9.955 Detailed Description = The server crashes often when using Airlocks in Survival mode on the Moon or Space Stations. Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/index.php?e=1
  8. Ebear

Moon bug that crashes the servers

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.11.1.965 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.9.955 Detailed Description = Well, when the player is in the GUI, they can't go to the moon. And when they're on the moon and they interact with airlocks, there's a similar error. Full Forge Log =...
  9. Ebear

Ok. I'm doing that now... Also, do you know if there's a way to make it so players need a permission to create and travel to Space Stations?
  10. Ebear

Ok Thanks! Also, I was wondering if you would mind if I let you guys know of a bug that makes the server crash... Something to do with the Moon and Space Stations, and Airlocks. Here's a log if you want to see. Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I really want some help with this... I see many...
  11. Ebear

You didn't write about Space Stations... Pretty much at all.
  12. Ebear

Hey! As you can probably see by the title, I'm looking for a way to make a sort of permission for creating Space Stations. I would restrict it for regular players, and make it sort of a Donor perk. If anyone knows of a specific permission node for Space Station creation, let me know, I'd really...
  13. Ebear

Server crash on space station or moon

I get this error as well, and just made a post... I'm gonna remove that now...