Recent content by EnderSpace

1. EnderSpace

The forum is lifeless -.-

The forum is lifeless -.-
  2. EnderSpace

Meteorite Protection

I think this idea should protect you from meteors on Moon cause there is no Atmosphere and Mars cause the thin atmosphere, but that mean there should be new feature added "Harmful Meteors to Humans & Environment"
  3. EnderSpace

Addon 4Space [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

it looked awesome I wonder what is your next planet ??
  4. EnderSpace

Lol

Lol
  5. EnderSpace

4.1.0 ( Pluto update ) Great i sugguest for who didnt become patron to become now and go to Pluto and wormhole
  6. EnderSpace

Matt are you sure in releasing that dimension before 2015 you should start in something little...

Matt are you sure in releasing that dimension before 2015 you should start in something little near like gas giant moons
  7. EnderSpace

Your profile picture , are you a cow or a space station :P

Your profile picture , are you a cow or a space station :P
  8. EnderSpace

Ideas for what should be added to mars

Like this Yep it's similar Don't tell me
  9. EnderSpace

IO is awesome but i think you should add mountains and in the top as venus put burn stone or lava. Also i think you should add stuff to patreon like more pictures and better tiers
  10. EnderSpace

awesome i think you should also add the planned list to the topic ( titan planned list is awesome )
  11. EnderSpace

ok thanks i think only micdoodle8 can solve it because his the owner of the website , unless...

ok thanks i think only micdoodle8 can solve it because his the owner of the website , unless your a moderator there
  12. EnderSpace

Ezer can you make account in GC wiki , and call it EnderSpace , that if you was able to create

Ezer can you make account in GC wiki , and call it EnderSpace , that if you was able to create
  13. EnderSpace

Eclipse on the Moon is real... almost.

Ezer its not useless.. at least not useless as topic
  14. EnderSpace

Galacticraft wiki Account Bug

When i try to create account in Gc wiki it doesnt work i try from ios , android even nokia but i can create account after completing account info like user and password i go to white blank page i waited seconds , minutes and hours but it didnt work , this bug is from 1 and half months , i know...
  15. EnderSpace

When is it daytime on the Moon?

your welcome , anything else