Recent content by Exit151

1. E

GC + BC = crude oil issues.. 1.7.10

Yeah I did try those lines (see note #1 in my OP regarding the Fatally missing blocks). The map is only about a month old. I just don't understand why it won't play nice like it says it should lol :(
  2. E

GC + BC = crude oil issues.. 1.7.10

Hi all, I am attempting to add BuildCraft to my already existing Forge server which runs among other mods, GalactiCraft. According to the wiki for GC here: https://wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/BuildCraft It states: I am running the following versions: Forge 1.7.10 build 1614 GC 1.7-3.0.12.501...
  3. E

Basic Components...

Are we certain of this? Cuz on my new install with the aforementioned versions (aka the latest), I ended up with the following file in the following folder: server/mode/1.6.4/BasicComponents_v1.3.2.79.jar Only mod on my server is the galacticraft ones... So if it's not using them, it's still...
  4. E

Basic Components...

Seems Basic Components is busted/End of Lifed for "Universal Electricity". I had this mod running previously on an old server, and wanted to re-install it again, but something is killing my server with java errors. I thought at first (based on download failures in log) it was in fact, Basic...
  5. E

anyone try it on 1.7.2?

Yeah, I was indeed talking about running the Galacticraft mod on a server 1.7.2 install.. I'm well aware 1.7.x is a huge re-write, but I'm also aware that several mods written for 1.6.4 work just fine in 1.7.2 (and some don't!). Was just wondering if anyone was running this mod on a 1.7.x server..
  6. E

anyone try it on 1.7.2?

I know main page says it runs on 1.6.4, but many mods also say this and run fine on 1.7.2... Wondering if anyone upgraded/tried it on 1.7.2 and what your results were? Hoping to update a server, and wondering what potential issues it might face.. :) edit: Wanted to add I *did* search for this...
  7. E

crash after unusual sealer behavior

Not sure if you resolved this yet, but.. As the great ones say.. Follow the FAQ and post on pastebin.com your log file (read the FAQ/other posts for a link to it). Aside of that - What version of Forge are you running? Many recommend version 804, I myself run 842. Also you should note there...
  8. E

Lag

Rofl well good for you.. I'm not sure what your OS preference has to do with allocating RAM etc and minecraft play, buy hey - It's super that NOW we know what you prefer to play on. (FTR - I like playing on systems I can design and build myself, carefully picking EACH and every piece as I...
  9. E

Lag

I suggest you use a launcher like magic launcher for your client. At that point you will be even across the board.. Settings are settings.. In Windows, OSX, and Linux. (so I'm told, anyway!) :)
  10. E

Sun not visible - solar panels...

Indeed - Running 643 now, problem resolved. Just FYI also to others - I'm running it on Forge 842, which was the latest when I went file gathering.. No problems to speak of (minus this topic, which was not FML843 related as it turns out) :)
  11. E

Mars Crash

It's not even about it being 'an alpha'. Problems occur, IMO ANY time a mod has a dependency on any other mod. It doesn't matter whether said mod is in its alpha stage, beta, or live/gold/retail. That's why nailing down issues for any mod can be a tricky little nightmare, and why mods with...
  12. E

Well I didn't see anything there myself, nor is the game throwing an error, but here ya go.. http://pastebin.com/ZzjqZRGr
  13. E

Minecraft version = 1.6.2 Galacticraft version = Galacticraft-1.6.2-a0.1.39.566 micdoodleCore version = MicdoodleCore-1.6.2-a0.1.39.566 Forge version = minecraftforge-universal-1.6.2-9.10.0.842 Been enjoying the mod, but ran into a strange issue last night/this morning.. My solar panels are...
  14. E

server console/game command to....

Yeah, that part is just for now.. The rest still stands though. Example: In "regular" minecraft (no GC mod), if someone builds a sign or something that is offensive (or an object) an admin can delete it. If someone names a space station with something offensive, an admin currently has no...