Ezer'Arch
Home Page:

Share This Page

Ezer'Arch

Administrator, Male

Staff Member

Galacticraft reentry + CustomNPCs mounter and etc: https://youtu.be/jnD0t8eN9_I Oct 13, 2019

1. micdoodle8
      micdoodle8
      Fixed all three bugs. As for the fall damage, maybe the armor is so good that it's reducing the fall damage, and so does being on a planet, so it's reduced to an amount that doesn't actually cause damage?
      1. Ezer'Arch
        Ezer'Arch
        "maybe the armor is so good" Sure, the armor can absorb 100% of the fall damage regardless the height *if* I am wearing the boots *and* the shock absorber is on. If I turn this off, I get fall damage as if I was not using any armor. This is the expected behavior. (cont 1/2)
        Sep 14, 2013
      2. Ezer'Arch
        Ezer'Arch
        (continuing 2/2)
        Before you have increased the values, I could get 2 or 3 damage points if the criterion was not met. But now, nothing. I don't need to wear the boots or turn off the shock absorber to get damage, just hold any piece of MPS with the hand and I am immune to fall damage.
        Sep 14, 2013
    2. Gamegeek1234
      Gamegeek1234
      Can I have thou cookie?
    3. micdoodle8
      micdoodle8
      Fixed slimeling inventory and landing on overworld without a parachute. I don't think there's anything I can do about the rain without editing base classes. The others I'll have to look into. Thanks for the reports!
      1. Ezer'Arch
        Ezer'Arch
        Thank you! I can confirm the 3 fixes in #669. But I forgot to report a few related bugs I found when I was testing Mars.

1) With Slimeling inventory open (http://youtu.be/yCuaRFcUgoU?t=5m14s), I can't grab items from my hotbar, they drop off.

2) I can't place a bag in the upper slot, it drops off too. Unless that slot is reserved for something else...

(CONT 1/2 ...)
        Sep 10, 2013
      2. Ezer'Arch
        Ezer'Arch
        (continuing...)

3) If I rightclick a slimeling with a bow, it doesn't cancel the attack, instead it freezes the bow pull and when I exit the GUI, the bow fires an arrow.

As to the rain, I don't mind about the visual part... but it seems the rain or thunderstorm are allowing mobs to survive or spawn during the daytime.... not *that* a big issue, well nobody else is complaining... ;)
        Sep 10, 2013
      3. Ezer'Arch
        Ezer'Arch
        Another bug, I think the slimelings still share a bit of the wolf code: I accidentally rightclicked them with rotten flesh and they bred rightway, no GUI was shown. I tried raw chicken, it worked as well.
        Sep 10, 2013
    4. Gamegeek1234
      Gamegeek1234
      I like your new Mars play test! (Not fully because I don't have a Youtube account) It was endertaining!
      1. Ezer'Arch
        Ezer'Arch
        Thanks. :)
        Sep 5, 2013
    5. micdoodle8
      micdoodle8
      Hey, would you mind if I used a screenshot from your reddit post on the Galacticraft post on minecraftforum.net?
      1. Ezer'Arch
        Ezer'Arch
        Why would I mind? No problem. :)
        Jul 21, 2013
      2. Ezer'Arch
        Ezer'Arch
        Out of curiosity: which reddit post were you talking about? I think I've summited more than one. Depending on which, I could send you the world save.
        Feb 23, 2014
    6. micdoodle8
      micdoodle8
      Space station brightness and moon brightness have been tweaked in the latest build. I meant to have the moon darker, not the space stations.
    7. micdoodle8
      micdoodle8
      Your "Hurt by ANY block update in sealed room" bug report should be fixed in the latest build (as of #316). Let me know if that fixes it or not.
      1. Ezer'Arch likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. micdoodle8
        micdoodle8
        Fixed in the latest build, thanks :)
        Jun 23, 2013
      4. Ezer'Arch
        Ezer'Arch
        Tested, it's excellent.
        I just would like to point out that copper wires are being rendered with no texture.
        Jun 24, 2013
      5. micdoodle8
        micdoodle8
        That should be fixed in the latest build of Basic Components (which Galacticraft is using in the latest build). If you have any other Universal Electricity mods try copying the "basiccomponents" folder from the Galacticraft jar into that mod's zip file.
        Jun 24, 2013
    8. micdoodle8
      micdoodle8
      If Mekanism is still crashing, a Mek update should fix it.
      1. Ezer'Arch
        Ezer'Arch
        I made an update a day after I had reported the crash, it's fixed now, but I couldn't reply the bug report to say the update fixed the crash.
        Thanks.
        Jun 18, 2013
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.ezerarch.com
    A maker of a bunch of small things.

Aeon Extension Patch (Minecraft resource pack). Content packs for Armourer's Workshop and MCHeli. Tests and posts videos of Minecraft techmods: Galacticraft, Modular PowerSuits, Mekanism and MCHeli. Minecraft player since beta 1.7.3.

As amateur level designer: ArchPack, a Sonic Robo Blast 2 level pack addon.

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/EzerArch. Please subscribe, once in a while posting walkthroughs and mod playtests.

Interact