Recent content by fazefakie12

1. F

New Galaxy?

And after that, the Oort Cloud. Maybe.
  2. F

New Galaxy?

I meant semi-realistic.
  3. F

Waiting for Dex Luthor to stop putting everyone down by opposing to their opinions.

Waiting for Dex Luthor to stop putting everyone down by opposing to their opinions.
  4. F

Jupiter as Next Planet and a Lot of Ideas!

Do you just go around insulting everyone on the forums by disagreeing with everything they say? That's all I've seen you post. Insults that always disagree with something someone said. People like you are called trolls. Trolls like to start full on flame wars. That's what you are trying to do...
  5. F

New Galaxy?

I meant that the other planets are gas, with a liquid core. This would mean either you wouldn't be able to land or you drown instantly. Besides, the mod is supposed to be generally realistic.
  6. F

How would a LIQUID and GAS planet be possible in a game? The mod is supposed to based on real life. Just in the future or something. :P
  7. F

New Galaxy?

There's really not many more planets to travel to in the solar system because most of them are gas giants. And the gas giants have liquid cores, so really there's only 2 planets left (3 including Pluto) to visit out of 9.
  8. F

How would Jupiter be done, considering there is no solid substance on the entire planet. Even the core isn't solid. It's liquid. This would be impossible to be done. Jupiter's moons, however, would be possible. This would be the same for basically all the other planets, too. Unless Pluto was...
  9. F

New Galaxy?

In the next update, I suggest adding the Andromeda Galaxy that you could travel to using either the tier 3 rocket or a different kind of rocket. In the new galaxy, there could be a solar system somewhat like the Milky Way's is. Instead of, say Earth, it could be Alien Earth or something like...