Recent content by Finnishguy101

1. Finnishguy101

surviving nights on the moon

Well, this mod takes a crapload of resources anyway. Took me a few days to get my oxy gear, build a rocket and fuel it and go to the moon. You could always just go back to earth once the night comes. That doesn't help expanding your base, so it's kind of like pick your poison. The way I...
  2. Finnishguy101

surviving nights on the moon

Use batteries. They store a load of power, I used one battery on 3 different machines to keep me alive on the moon. 1. Barricade your surroundings. 2. hook up Oxygen Bubble Distributor, Air Compressor (if you need to refill tanks), and Oxygen Collector to each other with an oxy pipe. 3. use the...
  3. Finnishguy101

Issue downloading Galacticraft, mcdoodlecore and GCPlanets

Try to download it in a different browser?
  4. Finnishguy101

Tin Canister Fail??

By using a compressor. http://wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/Compressor You can also make an electric version.
  5. Finnishguy101

Tin Canister Fail??

You need to compress those ingots first.
  6. Finnishguy101

Issue downloading Galacticraft, mcdoodlecore and GCPlanets

Are you sure it's not your computer messing things up? I downloaded #862 and it worked.
  7. Finnishguy101

Minecraft Is Now Crashing

Hello. Mind posting the Forge report? It's quite a lot more efficient.
  8. Finnishguy101

Game wont start at all...

You might have a defective mod installed in 1.6.4.jar. You should delete the forge version, get a clean 1.6.4 install and then re-install Forge, that's what fixed my problem.
  9. Finnishguy101

No basic components prompt

I think you can't use BC with GC2, I've been trying to do the same thing.
  10. Finnishguy101

Airlocks not working?

Oh, it just started working for some reason. But yes, there was text "Air lock closed" when I wrote the original post, it just didn't want to seal. But anyway, thanks for the help.
  11. Finnishguy101

Need help missing planets minecraft 1.6.4

As said, there's only Moon and Mars. You might've seen a video (review, perhaps?) which has a crapload of planets in the list. That big planet list is in GC1 beta (I think). Micdoodle removed the WIP planets for now. For that fuel thing, it happens to me aswell when checking the fuel out on NEI...
  12. Finnishguy101

does Galacticraft work with minecraft version 1.7.2

I'm glad I was able to help. Have fun! :)
  13. Finnishguy101

Airlocks not working?

Yes, I have.
  14. Finnishguy101

Airlocks not working?

I guess I should've told that in the original post, but it isn't working, even if I put the redstone signal in the controller. Also, I would've preferred this way, but it seems I have to go down the bubble path :s.
  15. Finnishguy101

Hay-o! It's-a-me, Finnishguy!

Hay-o! It's-a-me, Finnishguy!