Recent content by FirEmerald

1. F

Add-On Gravity Boots not working with new Zero-Grav Physics

The jump boost is an effect of the armor itself - I just want the physics, apart from spinning, to work as if the player were on the overworld. The suits effects (gravity feature in the game I will reference) are shown to even negate the effects of air rapidly escaping a room suddenly exposed to...
  2. F

Is it possible to have a conversation with both? I didn't know that, sorry. I don't use this...

Is it possible to have a conversation with both? I didn't know that, sorry. I don't use this forum much.
  3. F

Make space great again

pls no I don't like trump. or killary.
  4. F

Make space great again

lol
  5. F

I am contacting you and Radfast as per EzeerArch's suggestion to ask if the IArmorGravity...

I am contacting you and Radfast as per EzeerArch's suggestion to ask if the IArmorGravity interface can be extended to apply to space stations, as wearing the gravity suit makes it nigh impossible to navigate space stations due to jump boost propelling you 20+ blocks into the air.
  6. F

I am contacting you and Micdoodle as per EzeerArch's suggestion to ask if the IArmorGravity...

I am contacting you and Micdoodle as per EzeerArch's suggestion to ask if the IArmorGravity interface can be extended to apply to space stations, as wearing the gravity suit makes it nigh impossible to navigate space stations due to jump boost propelling you 20+ blocks into the air.
  7. F

Server

I don't speak German, but I believe you are having a crash problem, and if so, it is NOT because of the update check failure. It might be because you seem to be running a Cauldron server, and I don't know if Galacticraft works with cauldron. EDIT: turned to google translate. Again, I don't...
  8. F

Where i can change file, He was taken to the head of his system skins?

I don't think you can keep Galacticraft from trying to use the player's online skin for the rocket icon. If you are playing online, or don't have a custom skin, you can change the steve.png file in the minecraft version jar itself - go look it up online.
  9. F

Always Crashes

This is NOT a Galacticraft crash - it is being caused by GalaxySpace. "UCE GalaxySpace{1.0.5} [GalaxySpace] (GalaxySpace-1.0.5+STABLE.jar)" ^-that E shows that is the mod that has errored.