Recent content by Firestorm4204

1. Firestorm4204

well.... updating spacecraftia :D

well.... updating spacecraftia :D
  2. Firestorm4204

Space Landers

Maybe you should add a feature instead of opening a chest when right-clicking the moon lander, where you get back in to the lander and re-take off again :D
  3. Firestorm4204

How to add plugins to galacticraft server mainly just essentials

yes, it is, but its a bit buggy
  4. Firestorm4204

cough cough, *Coremods folder
  5. Firestorm4204

use bukkitkitforge.com, assuming you know how to make a MCFORGE server, just put it in the mods folder, and then you can load plugins, but BTW, essentials pre-release is out, but it has so many bugs, Its like a ant hill
  6. Firestorm4204

[REQUEST] To: micdoodle8

how do I copy it all? it wasnt a crash. It just said "Could not find player base server instance for Firestorm4204", like, 20 times (And also, off topic, nice new forum look! :D)
  7. Firestorm4204

planets so many which one do you chose

hmm... This type of planet would take a lot of time, and I dont think this will happen until at least PLUTO comes out! If you learned/already knew how to do java, you could add this in the addons page
  8. Firestorm4204

hmmmm... well I at least got it to load, but the server would not let me take off and everything. I pressed space, and it said "An Internal server error has occered"
  9. Firestorm4204

Hey, micdoodle8, will you be able to fix the ICBM problem? I know it is a pretty good mod for galacticraft, but maybe you could provide 2 versions on the download link, one that doesn't have reorebfusecate_srg and one that does have reorebfusecate_srg
  10. Firestorm4204

Awesome! Thanks! My server is officially released on April 7th, so will the update be out by then? Thanks!
  11. Firestorm4204

Hey! Ok so, you recently told me that galacticraft wasn't compatible with MCPC+. I did some troubleshooting, and I found out that its the reorebfusecate. They said you put deorebusecate instead of the forge version deorebfusecated_srg, do just wondering of you could do that. Link for place I...
  12. Firestorm4204

Crash when loading galacticraft with mcpc

well, definitly not a missing class file, works perfectly on regular server.
  13. Firestorm4204

Crash when loading galacticraft with mcpc

I tried to create a mcpc server, and whenever I started it up with galacticraft in the coremods, Your game type: Server Your Galacticraft Version: 1.2.7 Minecraft Version:1.5.1 Minecraft Forge Version:7.7.0 Any other installed mods:none, exept for server mods, like factions, etc Error Report (if...
  14. Firestorm4204

SPACECRAFTIA! [PVP] [GALACTICRAFT] [NO-WHITELIST!]

Hello, I'm Firestorm4204. I'm posting a galacticraft server (Bukkit Coming SOON!) This is a work in progress server, maybe released In 1-2 weeks. The reason: I need to wait until plugins update. Also, this server is NOT going to be open 24/7 until it gets more Popular. You will receive a...