Recent content by FlashBangGamer1

1. F

Current Update?

Hey. Its me from the oxygen post. I wanted to ask micdoodle something, but before I do I will congratulate you on your new site. Good job man! You deserve it! One thing though, apparently, I went to the downloads, and 1.33 was there. However, there wasn't anything telling me what is in the...
  2. F

Concerns/Need advice for oxygen

Okay. Thanks. Sorry if I sounded kinda dickish, its just that I wanted to create my space station finally, but when it did that, I knew you would respond if I asked. Thanks again. :)
  3. F

Great.....now I can't get oxygen PERIOD because everytime I create an oxygen bubble it auto-crashes. It stops minecraft COMPLETELY, then gives me these two crash messages: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Why did you do that? Time: 3/30/13 3:47 PM Description: Ticking tile entity...
  4. F

Thank you for replying. I would have just rather kept it like 1.4.7, but if you are updating in a couple of days, then my space station can wait. Oh, and one more thin: if you ever add planets like Jupiter, will you create a fortified suit for us. I mean, considering this is supposed to be...
  5. F

Hi. I have been recently playing Galacticraft 1.5.1 and I was working on my Space Station, and something happened that annoyed me quite heavily. When I placed a collector down, I gave it a battery, but I had to plant a HUGE jungle tree just to get it near filled. I then placed the distributor...