Recent content by foxbravo7547

1. foxbravo7547

Hardcore game

I think this is a really fun thing to do. Start a new world, and play on hardcore. Try to get to the moon and back without dying. I have died multiple times already and it's all thanks to skeletons and creepers.
  2. foxbravo7547

No Destinations

Yay! The magic launcher worked! It asked me to install Basic Components, so I did and it worked! I can now go to the overworld and the moon! Thank you all so much! This is a great mod! So now if I want to fuel rockets or power machines, install IC2?
  3. foxbravo7547

No Destinations

No, the only file I deleted was the META-INF file in the jar. Then I installed forge, then Galacticraft.
  4. foxbravo7547

No Destinations

Does Galacticraft already come with Basic ccomponents? No I don't have IC2 installed.
  5. foxbravo7547

No Destinations

This is what shows up in front of the Minecraft menu as a separate window.
  6. foxbravo7547

No Destinations

I think that's what it was, me and my friend both worked on it yesterday. When he launched it, I think he said something about a basic components box. However his client was crashing so I don't know if he had the same problem I have. If it is that, how can I fix that?
  7. foxbravo7547

No Destinations

Yea, the title is "Missing dependency" and in the window it shows a big red X and 4 bubble like things that close the client when I click on one of them.
  8. foxbravo7547

No Destinations

Ok I'll try that, also whenever I open the client it opens a new window that says "Missing dependency".
  9. foxbravo7547

No Destinations

Where & what in particular should I clean out? Also, I saw that in order to fuel a rocket or buggy, you have to have some form of power. I don't have any other mods installed. Would installing industrial craft 2 maybe fix the problems with no destinations?
  10. foxbravo7547

No Destinations

Both really. I installed the mod, then tried going to the moon. Since that didnt work I tried making a new world, the same thing happened like before.
  11. foxbravo7547

80's everything

80's everything
  12. foxbravo7547

No Destinations

Galacticraft is build #410 for 1.5.2 Forge is the Universal download, version is 7.8.1.738 for 1.5.2 http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php?action=files Website I got forge from
  13. foxbravo7547

No Destinations

Hi, I am new to Galacticraft so I don't know if this is a problem, but when I launch my rocket it goes to the menu screen with the space background that shows a picture of the Earth and nothing else. When I would watch videos on this there would be options to go to the overworld or the moon...