Recent content by FreezeeHD

1. FreezeeHD

,,Flying is not enabled on this server'' message & an other problem

Hey, I have three little problems. First two problems: I get the message ,,Flying is not enabled on this server'', when I play on my server, when i'm landing on earth with my parachute and when i'm hit by mobs and the boss on an other planet. Third problem: Sometimes, when I use a sign and...
  2. FreezeeHD

Shield controller is buggy... + Venus rain question

Thanks man, Uuhm... those were leather shoes :) There is actually also a bug on the switchable aluminium cable. When I have two devices connected to one Batterybox whith a switchable cable in both of the connections, and switch one or both of them to ,,not connected“ it continues to take power...
  3. FreezeeHD

Shield controller is buggy... + Venus rain question

Hey, again 2-3 questions: 1.) The shield controller is a little bit buggy, sometimes, I glow, without it, for example when I open a Medi-pack, this happens ;( :D 2.) My armor is getting damaged on venus, even when it doesn't rain... why exactly? 3.) What does that mean? after my shoes got...
  4. FreezeeHD

Some questions about Galcticraft 1.8.9

Thank you so much :) two last questions xD 1st: What is OpenGL Error and how do i fix it? 2nd: Couldn't lava be obsidian and water be ice on the Moon? Thanks for all answers ;)
  5. FreezeeHD

Galacticraft is BFF ;)

Galacticraft is BFF ;)
  6. FreezeeHD

Second crash...

I had to put the two crashes into two different threads because they were too long... here is the second one: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present: MicdoodlePlugin (MicdoodleCore-1.8.9-4.0.1.176.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // Quite...
  7. FreezeeHD

Some questions about Galcticraft 1.8.9

Hey Guys ;) I have some questions about Galacticraft (1.8.9-4.0.1.176): First question: Why does trees and seeds grow at places without oxygen? Second one: How do I protect myself from Venus-Rain? Third one: Are you guys still working on new planets I could go to (Jupiter, Saturn...
  8. FreezeeHD

Decompressor not working... + I don't understand how to handle the liquid tank with oxygen in it...

It's actually not crashing just when there's oxygen in it, it's crashing with all gases ;D:D thx :D
  9. FreezeeHD

Decompressor not working... + I don't understand how to handle the liquid tank with oxygen in it...

Here's the Crash-Report :D : ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present: MicdoodlePlugin (MicdoodleCore-1.8.9-4.0.0.107.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // I let you down. Sorry :( Time: 24.06.17 17:49 Description: Exception in server tick loop...
  10. FreezeeHD

Hey, I have 2 questions? 1st question is: When I place a power line or a liquid line, they don't connect with the decompressor how you can see in the picture... so yeah... i actually can't use it because I can't use the output... Do you see? And my 2nd question is: Why is my liquid tank which...