Recent content by Gekens

1. Gekens

Rockets for intradimensional travel (and fuel concerns)

sorry, i'm italian
  2. Gekens

The nice thing about this is that each player has more fun to reach new planets and get more fuel for space travel. To give effect to this we must change the planets in space dimension (over the player approaches the planet over the texture of the planet becomes large) In my opinion and other...
  3. Gekens

Real Space

Do you think this idea will become real?
  4. Gekens

It's a fantastic idea!
  5. Gekens

Real Space

This is my idea :) http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/real-space.4784/#post-35893 I am happy that you like this idea
  6. Gekens

Real Space

Hello guys, Today I thought of a great idea, if in space station I launch into space to Earth I enter in the "World Earth" but if I go to another planet by driving the rocket can I enter in this pianet, perhaps increasing the visual gradually I approach? I know it's a big programming work but I...
  7. Gekens

Artificial gravity for your land base

why not create it?
  8. Gekens

Artificial gravity for your land base

This idea for the space station: create a new block to manipulate gravity. counteract gravity
  9. Gekens

Worm Hole with new Earth

I'm very happy if you add this in 4Space because it is really a nice addons
  10. Gekens

Worm Hole with new Earth

Hello everyone, I'm a big fan of galacticraft, and I have some ideas for this mod. I watched the new movie "Interstellar" and I liked the wormhole ideas "the space-time tunnel". The idea is: add a wormhole near some planet similar to a satellite when you click this wormhole opens a new...