Recent content by Glk

1. Glk

How to code a planet?

Oh ok
  2. Glk

How to code a planet?

It worked .But is there a way i can add biomes to it ? Because now its just a tiny stone platform and nothing else.
  3. Glk

How to code a planet?

''net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from MrCrayfish's Vehicle Mod (vehicle) Caused by: java.lang.VerifyError: (class: javax/vecmath/Tuple3d, method: scaleAdd signature: (DLjavax/vecmath/Tuple3f;)V) Incompatible argument to function'' I edited the config...
  4. Glk

How to code a planet?

Thanks
  5. Glk

How to code a planet?

Uhh nevermind , it doesnt even show up on the map.Can someone help , i cant even edit the config file like a normal person...
  6. Glk

How to code a planet?

Yeah , after struggling 1 hour i finally changed a few things . I have a question : can i make a custom biome ? Or use a biome mod for the planet?
  7. Glk

How to code a planet?

Yeah , if i knew how to customize it ??
  8. Glk

How to code a planet?

I had a similiar idea as well but i meant that im gonna use it only for my singleplayer world.
  9. Glk

How to code a planet?

No , its for my world.
  10. Glk

How to code a planet?

oookay........how to do it?
  11. Glk

How to code a planet?

Can someone tell me how can i code a planet?
  12. Glk

Biomes and Custom Planets

Can you use mods like ATG , biome bundle etc. for some planets ? And also add like custom planets option , where we can create our own planet , for example we choose the gravity level , breathable/not breathable etc. Because i dont know how to code a planet and i have only a few addons since...