Recent content by goldfang35

1. G

Realistic Rockets

Better idea if any of you have played volts(aka)Atomic science and got to the phase of fission,fusion reactors where you need turbines. when you put a 3x3 square of turbines and right click with a wrench the turbines turn into a bigger one something like that but on a bigger scale build a rocket...
  2. G

Weather...IN SPACE

you can go to galacticraft core config file and change beds exploding under general
  3. G

Black Hole

Thanks though my title says Black hole it ended up being a suggestion about space travel and gave some cool idea's on what you could do with this type of the dimension the possibilities are endless.
  4. G

Black Hole

Idea: It would be quite amazing if you could stumble across black hole tiny celestial bodies with an unbelievable amount of gravitation that not even light can escape. So what i want is not those science fiction-i whirmholes that take you to another dimension or another time but an actual black...
  5. G

More Realisim

yes if you would make a portal in the nether it'd take you 8x the coordinates z and x from nether and tp you to the overworld.
  6. G

More Realisim

I don't how that differs anything but yes
  7. G

More Realisim

you said about digging to the nether check this video() out its a mod called mine up its a mod where you dig to the nether this supports the idea of planets having a core and being able to mine down and come out the other side. Also this video was made in 1.2 meaning that lag shouldn't be a...
  8. G

An Exploreable Space Enviroment

what about using a system like flans mod where you can add more stuff to the mod and some of those would be owner made adding space travel, black holes, yady yada, you get the point so that weaker computers can still enjoy galacticraft lag free but if you have a better computer you can add addons.
  9. G

I dont think you get the point why would you fly around in space for nothing, the reason for this post is to say that people want to actually fly to planets on a spaceship not just a place to fly. And also about the walk to planets stuff why not just make it so if you walk to a planet you die...
  10. G

Mission Control and Larger Space Ships

lol cunt down :3
  11. G

I've read quite a few posts about this being implemented, I too have posted supporting this idea as instead of a menu appearing you'd just get shot into space and start wandering. I think that having a map is boring though i think it would be quite fun to get lost in space and not know when a...
  12. G

Adding other sources of electricty and other ideas.

you are right the moon does have an atmosphere but due to it being so thin that it doesn't really act like an atmosphere it is said that it doesn't have an atmosphere.
  13. G

Adding other sources of electricty and other ideas.

flash is right you can add mekanism, atomic science and syntacraft all have different ways to generate volts also you can really just download atomic science to your minecraft it be the same thing as adding it to the actual mod just less work for the modder also terraforming the moon sounds...
  14. G

New Planets and Resources

so the end of the universe?
  15. G

better villages

he's done some changes to the villages but not major all he's really done is make a dome and called it a house.