Recent content by Harpo1221

1. H

cant grow trees on the moon?

I never remember being 4 water source blocks? did it change?
  2. H

cant grow trees on the moon?

I cant seem to grow trees on the moon. I put a water source block next to it. I use bonemeal, and even when I do it 6 or 7 times it just wont grow. I think it has to do with the new bonemeal mechanism...
  3. H

Can't inster fuel.

and you help me out again :)
  4. H

Can't inster fuel.

Hi, theres a bug where I cant place fuel in the spaceship. it doesnt have a little slot, I think its cause of the new texture. but anyways I cant insert fuel so please fix this.
  5. H

why a coremod?

oh,hehe I didn't know I was supposed to delete the config file... anyway it works now! thanks! :D
  6. H

why a coremod?

yes I did that like 10 times already... it just won't work D:
  7. H

why a coremod?

Yep, I installed it correctly and heres the crash report (I have no other mods installed): --- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 127a84f0 -------- Full report at: C:\Users\eigenaar\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-03-19_19.25.04-client.txt Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this...
  8. H

why a coremod?

Hi, I am with a serious problem here. I have minecraftforge installed, but something is weird. My minecraft crashes when I put a coremod in the coremods folder, I cant fix it, I uninstalled all my other mods too. so could you change to a normal mod again please? it would make me very happy :)