Recent content by icmp_request

1. I

Luck with the Ores?

Copper, Aluminum and Tin side by side ;)
  2. I

How stable is 2.0.14 ?

Thanks for the answer! I didn't find this version. Only 1.7-3.0.1.170 (using currently) and 1.7-3.0.2.190. Where can I find all the downloads? I believe it should be a two way road. Developers should add new features that cannot be guaranteed to be stable and the players should test them and...
  3. I

How stable is 2.0.14 ?

But while adding new features, anything that is under heavy development couldn't - of course not intentionally - break some things that already exists and work well before this new feature? Sorry for not being clear enough but I believe that was my original point on the topic.
  4. I

How stable is 2.0.14 ?

Thanks radfast for the reply! :) I understand what you said. I was considering the risk of new game breaking features on GC3. I won't use any mods besides GC3, at least for now. Is it safe to upgrade from versions on a regular basis? Or may it break some of the game mechanics? My main...
  5. I

How stable is 2.0.14 ?

Hello! :) I am planning on doing another long survival mode single player game. I've noticed the last version for 1.6.4 is 2.0.14 Now there's a 3.x Beta. Knowing that I prefer stability (the less bugs the better) over new features, is it correct to say that 2.0.14 is the safest version for...
  6. I

Jupiter, gas or core

Well, I believe the issue here is not to make things realistic but how realistic they should be compared to our "reality". What is the threshold, the limit? That being said, I find quite interesting the idea of not landing on the Gas Giant themselves, but on their Moons. If their environment is...
  7. I

Ores

Thanks so much SpaceUnicorn! :) I really appreciate the help and the effort to update the wiki. So far I THINK I have found Aluminum on some layers above 40 but I'm not 100% sure. I will explore some caves as soon as I adapt myself to the new difficulties on hard mode - I haven't played...
  8. I

Ores

Hello! :) Could anyone please give me an idea about which layers does Copper, Aluminum and Tin appear and are more common? Or they are equally common on any layer 0-64, making no difference in how close to bedrock you are? Also, I've searched the forums...
  9. I

General Newbie Questions

Yes, I like to explore and build small cottages in the best spots I can locate and relatively far away from each other... So I can experience different biomes and environments. I usually "specialize" them in one kind of farming and/or animal breeding. The only downside is that for the crops to...
  10. I

General Newbie Questions

Thanks A LOT for all the info! :) If it weren't for you, I would have gone straight for 2.0.7. Anyway, I'm kinda prepared for bugs as I have a script that automatically back-ups all my minecraft data when I use it to open the launcher. But as little as I could read from the wiki these glasses...
  11. I

General Newbie Questions

Thanks so much for the answers! =) So the bugs unfixed from using the previous version that were fixed in 2.0.7 are less or less destructive than the ones introduced on the new version? I like to favor stability over new content. I think my point at 3.. is e.g. you changed from 2.0.6 to 2.0.7...
  12. I

General Newbie Questions

Hello! I'm quite new to Mods in Minecraft and I really wish to try Galacticraft. I have just a couple of questions that I would much appreciate if anyone could reply: 1. How stable is Galacticraft in SINGLE PLAYER? I've seen many bugs regarding Multiplayer, but I'd like to know if the latest...