Recent content by ihazbravo

1. ihazbravo

Wierd Glitch ... I think.

Sometimes when I am replying to something and using a quote, whatever it is I'm typing will move to in front of the quote, deleting some of the text identifying it as a quote, which makes it not work. I am using mobile if that helps anyone who knows why this is happening.
  2. ihazbravo

⚠ Important THE MOST REPOSTED IDEAS (read this before posting an idea)

Sometimes I say really stupid things.
  3. ihazbravo

Solar Flares and Aurora Borealis

I meant thread not post. Chill.
  4. ihazbravo

That moment when you go to check on a post you made long ago and nothings happened in forever.
  5. ihazbravo

Pick a Breathable gas, now with homeworlds!

I know the feeling, dude.
  6. ihazbravo

I really overestimate how much code goes into some things. :/ I like that. An indicator could emit a redstone signal to be used to set off an alarm (personally I prefer the atomic science mod for that. Or is it the icbm mod?) Anyways, it would be helpful for a electronic force-field of sorts...
  7. ihazbravo

Beam Separator ( Spreaders )

Hmmm ...
  8. ihazbravo

Dust Storms?

To be honest, I think it kinda looks like there was a transparent picture put over a normal pic. :/
  9. ihazbravo

Beam Separator ( Spreaders )

I like this idea. I don't have any suggestions for it though. I think that the energy should remain the same, just spread equally.
  10. ihazbravo

Alternate ways to get resources

Yeah, I guess sand is technically stone. Also I was thinking last night, and I thought maybe it could somehow super-decay organic materials like meat or leaves into oil. Maybe coal would work ...
  11. ihazbravo

⚠ Important THE MOST REPOSTED IDEAS (read this before posting an idea)

Am I the only one who uses this thread to find other threads
  12. ihazbravo

Alternate ways to get resources

I dunno. I don't think that it should be called a stone refinery because it won't just refine stone. But I like the refinery part.
  13. ihazbravo

Ideas for Eve...Ahem i mean Venus.

Hey, my situation is pretty much the same. Haven't played in forever, haven't been on the forums in forever. Just recently got back.Forgot the eMail for my old account. Hopefully though, me and dad are going to build a mineral oil pc over the summer. Then I won't be limited to my phone and the...
  14. ihazbravo

Ideas for Eve...Ahem i mean Venus.

I was just looking cause I would really like to see venus. I think micdoodle is going to add it in v4. Not completely sure, though.
  15. ihazbravo

Deimos: Moon of Mars

A neat biome would be the main crater. Irl, it is 2.3 kilometers wide. Thate translates to 2,300 blocks. (I figured that one block is one cubic metre since the average person is about 2 metres tall and a minecraft character is 2 blocks tall.) It should be really deep.