Recent content by James.I.McNeill

1. J

Artfical Gravity for Space Stations

I might be wrong, but if you're in a space station in real life with an altitude the same as the ones in galacticraft, aren't you in zero gravity anyway? This leads me on to my point that if you're not standing on one of these artificial gravity blocks (which are a really good idea by the way)...
  2. J

Basic Components problems

cheers everyone. All of these have helped me out :)
  3. J

Basic Components problems

The version of basic components that comes with galacticraft is different to the one on Universal Electricity and therefore the UE wiki (probably because they're different versions) so I can't find any of the crafting recipes. Is there somewhere I can find the recipes for the version that is on...
  4. J

the iss

Sorry dude. But anyway, I didn't actually say it was a bad idea.
  5. J

the iss

A place to learn about things would be good, but were you thinking it would be pre-built? It doesn't really fit into the theme of minecraft
  6. J

Elaborate space ships

What could happen is the rocket flies up to a larger ship that is already in space, then you can fly that to wherever you want to go, before parachuting to the surface. That way, the menu that comes up that lets you choose your destination could be part of the ship's computer.
  7. J

Elaborate space ships

Good point
  8. J

Elaborate space ships

A tiny rocket isn't particularly grand. There should be an option to upgrade your rocket so you can walk around inside it. This way there could be a control room, sleeping quarters and escape pods - all the things included in a stereotypical space ship. As a result, it would need to take time...