Recent content by Jappards

1. J

Tether/Safety Harness

What about that you can attach the tether/safety harness to a Minecart?
  2. J

Telescopes and astronomy

Telescopes are awesome and this mod is built to explore the universe, so what about that you need to "discover" a planet? To discover a planet, you need a telescope, then you need to make a picture of that planet, it then opens up in the star map and the planet GUI. Once you unlocked the planet...
  3. J

C02 recycler.

Just to clairify, air is a mixture of gasses (on earth: CO2 (carbon dioxide), O2 (oxygen), N2 (nitrogen), H2O (water) and noble gasses), so you don`t call the gasses inside the bubble of oxygen from the oxygen bubble distributor air.
  4. J

crash when starting Minecraft with the latest stable version

Thanks, it works now.
  5. J

when i click it, it says: Error, you do not have permission to view this page.
  6. J

when i start Minecraft with some mods installed i get the following message from forge: Forge has found a problem with your Minecraft installation You have mod sources that are duplicate within your system Mod Id: File name Basic Components: Basic_Components_v1.0.0.9..jar even thought i turned...
  7. J

A bunch of ideas

1. there should also be an upgraded version which adds a bubble that stays forever. 2.a jetpack would be very neat to have. 3.Gravity Boots would be a very nice addition to this mod, they should be expansive to craft thought. 4. Gravity Boots should override the Gravity Block.
  8. J

Personal Asteroids

And the difference between a space station and a personal asteroid would be.....?
  9. J

colored pipes and wires

no, the sealable blocks are from Galacticraft, because the oxygen sealer is from Galacticraft, and it needs oxygen to work, and you would neeed to seal it off.
  10. J

colored pipes and wires

Galacticraft adds a sealable wire block, so Galacticraft does add wires.
  11. J

Be able to put space suits on mobs and mob cage rocket attachment

There isn`t enough space in a rocket for that and the mob can`t be on the outside the rocket, that would just look odd.
  12. J

Be able to put space suits on mobs and mob cage rocket attachment

i think he means all mobs that can`t breath on the moon or your space station, the mobs should take the place where the player normally sits inside the rocket. there would have to be an way of controlling the rocket while you are somewhere else thought.
  13. J

More Planets! (Example: Mars)

1. Micdoodle8 (the author of galacticraft) is already working on mars. 2. Dimensions are infinite, that means that you can infinitely expand your space stations. 3. That would be a cool way of exploration. 4. That wouldn`t make any sense. 5. I don`t think that would make much of a difference...
  14. J

adding oxygen to the liquidregistry

Oxygen should be added to the liquidregistry of forge, this would allow you to use buildcraft pipes to transfer oxygen to your oxygen sealer, it would even allow you to store it. Keeping it like it is now, makes oxygen almost useless, you can`t even store it without mekanism. Adding this would...
  15. J

Blackholes and Meteors!

blackholes should also give you rewards to finding it, but where would you find a black hole? would you randomly get through a black hole, or would they be near planets/moons/space stations?