jasonB221
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Your SpaceX addon seems to be dead, and if you don't mind I would like to take over development on it.
    I would love to test SpaceX, I have the time to do it and I am very good at finding bugs. (mainly because my minecraft lags when something wrong is near) Unfortunately, I can't code and my minecraft is a little touchy. But thanks for reading this!
    School is busy. Don't expect me to get back to any requests any time soon. Next large break is thanksgiving, but I hope I won't need to wait
    So nice to finally be able to get something out to the public. I should be posting an alpha link here very soon.
    While waiting for that teleport fix, leave a message if you want me to release a SpaceX version, or just add more features b4 I release it.
    In your bug report, when you say "create a space station, then decide to come back down" are you jumping off, or flying the spaceship back to earth?
    jasonB221
    jasonB221
    It happens in both cases. It also happens in my addon, which uses getCoordsTeleportedFromX/Z(), so my guess is that it is a problem with that.
    jasonB221
    jasonB221
    Edit: Also happens when going to/from the moon. I am now willing to put money on it being a problem with getCoordsTeleportedFromZ()
    There appears to be a teleport glitch when going back to the overworld. Not sure if that is my addon or Galacticraft core. Help?
    I am willing to test for bugs and offer ideas and designs for the items however I couldn't ever illustrate them as I have no artistic bone in my body.
    I have fixed most of the bugs, however world gen is still being a pain. As soon as I figure out what is wrong, the addon will be released.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…