Recent content by Jecowa

1. Jecowa

Satellites

Having a surveillance satellite sounds cool, but it also sounds very difficult to implement. I'm not sure how feasible it would be to allow the player to remotely view other dimensions.
  2. Jecowa

Center of Gravity and Angular Velocity calculations

Does the game consider unloaded chunks when calculating the Center of Gravity? Also, the wiki indicates that the Angular Velocity is determined only by the number of Spin Thrusters. Is this chart correct? Number of Thrusters | Maximum Angular Velocity..... 1 | 0.025 rad/s 2 | 0.050 rad/s 3 |...
  3. Jecowa

Game freezes on rotating space station after crashing into a wall while floating

Does anyone have any tips on preventing Minecraft from freezing on rotating space stations? I'd like to be able to jump around, but the game freezes when I bump into a wall.
  4. Jecowa

what mods do you use most with Galacticraft and why ?

I made one to build a farm for me. The turtle builds the farm while I work on the base. I've got another one that will leave my base, harvest the sugar cane, and return. It's so hard to manually harvest sugar cane in low-gravity environments. Even on Earth the sugar cane tends to go everywhere.
  5. Jecowa

what mods do you use most with Galacticraft and why ?

Tinkers' Construct w/ Iguana Tinker Tweaks - This is the most fun way to smelt ores and the tool/weapon leveling system is fun too Pam's HarvestCraft w/ Spice of Life & w/ Hunger Overhaul - Vanilla food is kind of boring. This combo forces you to cook and eat a variety of food. It's fun growing...