Recent content by jocan2003

1. J

Sooo i found numerous fixes and reason to some bug reported

I dont need support Unknown, where did you read that? And if i managed to debug and fix 2 of the major compatibility issues with other major mod, i think i can figure out how and where to post threads. My first try was on the proper bug report thread related to each specific bug but when i tried...
  2. J

Great for a minute i tought i barked at the wrong tree for real...., Also please forgive my numerous grammar issues, im french and english isn't my first language. These issue were mostly relate to running them with FTB Monster modpack and a few other FTB pack where DragonAPI and thermal...
  3. J

Thank you, Now for this guy Wow.. you clearly didnt even took time to read my post did you? I found HOW to FIX the problems, bug, crashes and so on, im not asking help or reporting bugs, they were BOTH ALREADY posted, reported... I posted the FIX to these bugs. And again, I DONT HAVE...
  4. J

Alright... i spend numerous hours to find the god damn problem that nobody had found and share the solution in weeks, and the only thing i keep hearing is this belong to support/bug and so on? I fragging KNOW WHERE it belongs, i CANT POST there since i JUST MADE my account. Any other enlighting...
  5. J

Like i said, i didnt have suffiecient right to send the message there, hence why i asked it to be moved, fowarded...
  6. J

Well like the title says... i found numerous fixes to bug reported here and there but sadly i cannot post it in the correct location... Only other place that seem revelant would be to post here. After hours and hours of debugging, isolating mods, reading documentation and emptying a few bags of...