Recent content by Jonathan Hughes

1. J

Hello, Micdoodle8. I would like to see a Galacticraft "official" technic mudpack on...

Hello, Micdoodle8. I would like to see a Galacticraft "official" technic mudpack on technicpack.net. However, I am not the person to do it as I have no modding experience whatsoever.
  2. J

How do I activate the parachute

The parachute isn't for stopping normal falls, it's to prevent you from going splat on the ground when you go to new planets. The rocket doesn't actually land, instead you're spawned way up in the sky and parachute down automatically. Shortly after you land, you should see a parachuting chest...
  3. J

Technic Launcher Pack

Never mind, I've got Forge working properly.
  4. J

Technic Launcher Pack

I'm talking about a Technic modpack that I can simply get from technicpack.net and drop into the launcher. I stink at modding, and every time I try to install Forge, I fail miserably. If there isn't one (which I suspect), there needs to be one.
  5. J

Technic Launcher Pack

I've mostly been playing Galacticraft on the Technic Launcher, using the "Lapito's Galacticraft" modpack. Is there an "official" Galacticraft Technic modpack? I'd like to know so that I can keep up-to-date.
  6. J

Starting Space Station Improvements

I recently started playing Galacticraft, and my first major colony was not the moon, but a space station. However, I noticed that the space station you get is only an empty, airless shell. To remedy this and make it a tad easier to get your station established, I propose the following: 1) This...
  7. J

Exploding bed

It's a thing that Minecraft does to handle the lack of time/respawning in other dimensions. You can only use a bed at night, but other dimensions don't have a night. Or a day, for that matter. To change it, open the start menu and type "%appdata%" in the search bar (no quote marks). Press enter...