Recent content by Justin

1. J

Minecraft crash @ Mojang Screen

Now everything is wierd. I'm finding random oxygen compressors and other parts in the places of the ores I didn't dig through......is that good?
  2. J

Minecraft crash @ Mojang Screen

Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: Galacticraft-Alpha-0.1.26 Minecraft Version: 1.5.1 Minecraft Forge Version: Build 7.7.0.608 Any other installed mods: Galacticraft Error Report (if applicable): ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Would you like a...
  3. J

Quick Question

On the ForgeModLoader or FML, which version do I download? Do I download the latest Build version, the Recommended version, or the Latest version. I really need to know because I can't play minecraft without this mod, unless I want to lose my progress on building my rocket ship. I keep getting...
  4. J

ALPHA 0.1.22 problems?

For the past hour, I have been trying to get the new ALPHA 0.1.22 to work. Ever since I've upgraded to 1.5, I've been having trouble with your mod. I have the latest ForgeModLoader and of course Galacticraft ALPHA 0.1.22 installed, but whenever I try to load my game up, it stays on a black...
  5. J

Ore Blocks

I'd suggest that you make Ore Blocks like the normal Ore Blocks. Like, where you put one block in a crafting table and you get 9 of that ore, because I just put all my aluminum into blocks and now I have 2 aluminum and 18 blocks of aluminum.
  6. J

New ores will not show up

Ok. I walked REALLY FAR and I finally did find the new ores. I found a cave and came back with 2 stacks of aluminum, 3 1/2 stacks of copper, 35 titanium, and 12 diamond! Thanks guys!
  7. J

I just tried that with no avail. I Force Updated MineCraft and reinstalled everything without the other mods and it still will not work. Although, when I tried looking for titanium, I did find some diamond.
  8. J

Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: 0.0.0.12 Minecraft Version:4.1.7 Minecraft Forge Version: minecraftforge-universal-1.4.7-6.6.0.497 Any other installed mods: millenaire4.1.5, Balkin's Weapon Mod Error Report (if applicable):N/A The game mode the bug occured...