Recent content by kblmiller

1. K

Oxygen Canisters

4:39 to be mostly precise
  2. K

Oxygen Canisters

UPDATE*** If you can fill up 4 oxygen storage containers (the ones that can hold 60000 oxygen each) and stop putting oxygen input other than from the decompressor, you can have up to 5 sealers and a bubble distributer run for roughly five mins
  3. K

Oxygen Canisters

NP
  4. K

Oxygen Canisters

okay i have tried them now. they are not as useful as i thought that they might be as the oxygen bubble distributer can go through a full heavy one in 13 seconds. But if you were only able to create one oxygen collector and that was on the overworld, it comes in handy. A suggestion for the...
  5. K

Oxygen Canisters

If possible could i please get the build nomer? im running 2.0.0 and there is no decompressor
  6. K

Oxygen Canisters

hmm okay ill look into it nd post it here
  7. K

Oxygen Canisters

hmm okay. ill look into it and see if its what i had in mind for this suggestion
  8. K

Oxygen Canisters

I have never seen or heard of oxygen decompressors. When were the added?
  9. K

Oxygen Canisters

I would like to make a suggestion to the mod. With the oxygen bubble generator i would like to request that a machine be made that will extract oxygen from oxygen canisters to create the bubble as in normal oxygen bubble processes, it is really resource heavy as you have to harvest enough leaves...