2. Killerkitty64

Galacticraft 3 ( Hints )

Lol. Have to go now Soz.
  3. Killerkitty64

Galacticraft 3 ( Hints )

Lol! Is that your cat?
  4. Killerkitty64

Galacticraft 3 ( Hints )

What do you mean so little posts and likes? You have way more than me. You're a well known member.
  5. Killerkitty64

Galacticraft 3 ( Hints )

Lol sorry.
  6. Killerkitty64

Galacticraft 3 ( Hints )

Cool. I've been to sweden once to visit a friend and i quite like the country. Wow i just noticed the wierd glitch where (+:(+)= :)(). It was meant to be a sad face XD
  7. Killerkitty64

Galacticraft 3 ( Hints )

Ok. i have some exams coming up too but they are just tiny things. One is making a diorama of the trenches (i was given special permission to do the somme because my Great Great Grandad was a Captain in the royal horse artillary and died there :(and thant will eat up some time. But not much...
  8. Killerkitty64

Galacticraft 3 ( Hints )

I suppose i could. How are you going to make the addon without coding? And I'm only free for a few hours on sundays ,sorry, so i won't be able to do alot of texturing but i can do some each time. and next week i have 2+a bit days off from school so i can do some then too.
  9. Killerkitty64

Galacticraft 3 ( Hints )

good luck with the addon. wish i could help :cool: :(
  10. Killerkitty64

Galacticraft 3 ( Hints )

you started 8th when you were in 7th? wow. I didn't (maybe that's because i went to a really bad school before i came to the one in england. I just spent the lesson reading, doodling, etc, as did everyone else because we didn't learn anything new.)
  11. Killerkitty64

Galacticraft 3 ( Hints )

Wow you must be so good at it. I'm in M4/ Year 9 and i can't use any coding stuff atall. '-'.
  12. Killerkitty64

LOL

LOL
  13. Killerkitty64

Galacticraft 3 ( Hints )

maybe yeah. Sounds very cool.
  14. Killerkitty64

Galacticraft 3 ( Hints )

yeah. What year are you in (or grade)?
  15. Killerkitty64

Galacticraft 3 ( Hints )

sorry what do you mean high-dev?