Recent content by kingofminers

1. kingofminers

Addon [1.7.10] ExtendedPlanets [ALPHA]

I wish I could give an estimate of when the 1.12.2 port would be out, but it's been hard for me to find time to work on this project. :( I'll try to aim for that goal, but I can't really promise anything.
  2. kingofminers

I know I'm not.

I know I'm not.
  3. kingofminers

Are you completely sure about that?

Are you completely sure about that?
  4. kingofminers

Request your content creator badge

ExtendedPlanets https://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/1-7-10-extendedplanets-alpha.6531/
  5. kingofminers

Which addon adds this "death.attack.solar"?

The "death.attack.solar" thing is actually something in GalaxySpace, not my add-on.
  6. kingofminers

Addon

Yeah, as genius64 said, if it doesn't rely on Galacticraft's source code, it's not really an add-on anymore, its just a normal mod.
  7. kingofminers

ExtendedPlanets v0.4.2 has been released after only a year of inactivity! Also, if everything continues going smoothly, the 1.12.2 port should be out soon. I wish I could give an exact date, but as can be seen I'm pretty bad at that.
  8. kingofminers

The 1.4.1 update has just been released because of a compatibility issue. This has been fixed, enjoy! I tested it out and it did for some reason download as a zip file, I think it's an issue with Mediafire, so I switched it to Dropbox.
  9. kingofminers

The 1.4 update has been released finally. Don't worry, I'm not dead. Sorry, it took me almost 2 years to upload. This was because of two reasons. I'm a terrible procrastinator. And the submarine, in general, was absolute hell. I do hope to not take as much time with future releases. But either...
  10. kingofminers

This update has been taking over a year and I don't know if I should cut one of the features from this update and save it for the next one. Tell me what you think about the idea of leaving Pandorium out of the next update, so that this update doesn't take longer. If I cut this feature to the...
  11. kingofminers

As some of you may know that at the time of me writing this it has been one year since the last update to my add-on. Throughout the previous year I've been working on other projects which is the main source of why I haven't released the 1.4 update. Even though I haven't been working on it...
  12. kingofminers

Sorry I haven't been that active lately. Development has been kind of slow, but if you want to know how development is going, check out the trello page (Link on the main page).
  13. kingofminers

I've been working on the smaller details like missing textures, but I have been working on other bigger stuff. I'll post a screenshot once I'm happy with one of the big features.
  14. kingofminers

We will have to see. ;)

We will have to see. ;)
  15. kingofminers

Finally, someone found it, yes It's mine and I am currently implementing it as we speak. :)

Finally, someone found it, yes It's mine and I am currently implementing it as we speak. :)