Recent content by kovacadam

1. K

Oxygen storage

Hi! I'm happy there's now oxygen storage in the mod. My problem is that it can store noly 60k but there's an oxygen tank block in mekanism what can store 96k. Can you pls make one with bigger capacity? Maybe 600k? :D That would be awesome :D (And a bigger oxygen bubble distributor would be also...
  2. K

Development How to Code a New Planet

Maybe they forget to delete GC sources and they left everything in src not just the api folder.
  3. K

Sry for not answering before, but gmail put the notification email to spam... I use a maling...

Sry for not answering before, but gmail put the notification email to spam... I use a maling program, but I never check spam... I hate gmail...
  4. K

Sorry, I was wrong. The error was in an other mod, some of the ue mods... But now can you pls...

Sorry, I was wrong. The error was in an other mod, some of the ue mods... But now can you pls update ic2 api to the latest experimental? UE mods updated but GC fails to load with the new IC2 :\
  5. K

BasicComponents error with 590, not 588

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.804 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.39.590 Detailed Description = Everything is working with 590 but not with 588. Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/RTBUxQ1c
  6. K

NEW API PLANET

mimi4460: check the api. Nuclear: it's working my everytime. what functions did you use?
  7. K

I agree with MasterOanarchY. If you are too lazy to find all the mods then wait for next Tekkit and don't ask developer for double work... You are lazy and that's why micdoodle8 should work 2 times?
  8. K

NEW API PLANET

Yeah, I need it too. Btw temporary you can use entity damage events to disable oxygen damage...
  9. K

pls check your inbox

pls check your inbox
  10. K

Solar systems, galxies, universe and spaceships

Spaceships yes, big work. Planet types + world generator too. But generating an empty world with some little objects is not so big work.
  11. K

MFSU -> glass fibre cable -> copper wire -> fusion reactor is working, but the same is with your...

MFSU -> glass fibre cable -> copper wire -> fusion reactor is working, but the same is with your mod is not :S I hope Calclavia fixes all bugs, and update his mods :D
  12. K

Thank you :) Yeah, all incompatibily is from UE... Do you know atomic scince mod? It's also...

Thank you :) Yeah, all incompatibily is from UE... Do you know atomic scince mod? It's also Calclavia's mod.
  13. K

IC2 Compatibility?

I used ic2 #118 solarpanel + glass fibre cable + MFSU to power GC #513 and worked fine. Now, in GC #531 not working. Btw now I'm using ic2 solarpanel + MFSU -> glass fibre cable + copper wire (id 3972) -> Fusion reactor (Atomic science 0.7.0.102) -> same copper wire -> whole GC network. Battery...
  14. K

NoSuchFieldError: cG

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.78 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.38.514 Detailed Description = Forge version: 9.10.0.789 / 9.10.0.800 Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/swF7gL0t
  15. K

Solar systems, galxies, universe and spaceships

Now the mod has Overworld and the Moon. I guess in the future there will be more planets. There can be layers. These are worlds like spacestation worlds, and all of them has a "map". The topest layer (universe) contains galaxys, galaxy layers contains planets, moons, spacestations (or contains...