Recent content by LokeYourLord

1. LokeYourLord

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

Having an issue with CCL: https://pastebin.com/e2JKZ6vu And also, the Gravity Module doesn't work on Space Stations at all, latest version.
  2. LokeYourLord

Hey @BlesseNtumble , how do you get to Pluto or Kuiper Belt right now? Since you removed Tier 5-8, you have to jump from Planet to Planet, which in itself is really cool, but you cannot ever reach further than Titan, since you need a Rocket beyond Tier 4 even from Titan. How can I go to Pluto?
  3. LokeYourLord

Having a problem on Venus since the last update. When i mine surface blocks or sub-surface blocks, they do not drop as items. Not just that, but the Venus dimensions causes HUGE TPS drops, from 20 down to 3-7 TPS (which is probably due to all the lava if i should guess). Any fix for both?
  4. LokeYourLord

Ye, you are supposed to use a Grappling Hook or something you can fly with, like a Jetpack.
  5. LokeYourLord

Yo Blesse, will you ever add other Space Stations to the mod, other than Mars? Since there is a dimension ID for a Jupiter Space Station, i thought you might add that soon.
  6. LokeYourLord

Besides that, i actually also deleted the dimensions config file and gave them new IDs, instead of -5xx, its -4xx. However, it does not work. I try everything, but i cannot reach Vega B. EDIT: It seems this also happens to all other dimensions. I cannot reach any GalaxySpace dimension, so, by...
  7. LokeYourLord

Any idea on the Vega B issue that still exists? I deleted all config files (beside the dimension ID list file), but i still can not reach Vega B.
  8. LokeYourLord

Ok, so BlesseNTumble recommended me to use KCauldron before when i had a problem on my server, and that actually fixed it. Could you try this KCauldron build on your server? You also find it here: https://prok.pw/downloads.html#pw.prok:KCauldron Download 1.7.10-1614.175
  9. LokeYourLord

Here. Commander LokeYourLord, safely reporting back from the landing on Vega B (Singleplayer)(GalaxySpace 1.0.8+ redownloaded/fixed version):
  10. LokeYourLord

Odd, my pack works perfectly fine. What version of forge are you using? I deleted the biomes.conf, let it generate by itself, and everything worked perfectly for me. Are you crashing on a server, or in Singleplayer? And again, what forge version?
  11. LokeYourLord

Reversed Rocket Tier Usage

Ye that is also how i thought about, so that would also prevent being able to use the T1 to jump from planet to planet.
  12. LokeYourLord

Reversed Rocket Tier Usage

The "issue" is quite simple and straight forward. It would be nice that in the next version, some kind of indicator would be added to planets (like NBT or such) that let a Rocket indicate if it can go there or not. The reason for why i am asking, is it seems that you need a T3 rocket to fly to a...
  13. LokeYourLord

You apparently didn't bother reading the log, instead you went straight ahead for the mods list to see if More Planets could be the problem. See this: at galaxyspace.SolarSystem.satellites.mars.dimension.WorldProviderMarsSS.readFromNBT(WorldProviderMarsSS.java:1445) That's definitely new, and...
  14. LokeYourLord

Blesse, any news on the fix (sorry for bothering). I will soon release a modpack update, and it would be nice having it fixed, as many really liked the 1.0.7 update, but a lot became annoyed by the freezing mid air problem, actually people started hating the mod for it, so i told them that i...
  15. LokeYourLord

Opened a new bug thread on Github, you might wanna check it out.