Recent content by madrocker360

1. M

Oxygen gear doesn't work underwater?

Hi, I got to thinking about how astronauts in training practice what they will do in space underwater. So I have a suggestion to enable the oxygen gear to make it possible to breath underwater. Thank you for your time.
  2. M

Completly no gravity on space stations

I was playing around on my creative mode space station and noticed that your character slowly falls down as if there was little gravity. I think it will be a great addition to remove the space station gravity as it is in real life. Maybe adding a jetpack that the ISS astronauts use for survival...
  3. M

Space Suits

lol i know that didn't sound right xD
  4. M

Space Suits

So there are already suits with mekanism?
  5. M

Space Suits

I think a good little addon to this great mod will be to add a little more difficulty. I was thinking of a new suit that looks like a modern astronaut's Protective Space Suit. Basically adding a chest piece, leggings, feet, even gloves. If you are without any of these items you will take damage.
  6. M

Invisible copper wire

One day i was was messing around in creative mode testing out all the gadgets that come with the mods compatible with galacticraft and all of sudden the copper wire i place turns invisible as soon as i place it. I tried everything and its not just a temp glitch from what i can tell it happens...
  7. M

Can't craft Iron plates?

Nice thanks for your help man :)
  8. M

Can't craft Iron plates?

Thanks for responding, I have the build 1.35.335
  9. M

Copper Wire bug

I'm still having this problem in 1.35 :(
  10. M

Can't craft Iron plates?

Hello I started to gather parts for my rocket and I discovered I cannot craft iron plates for some reason. Any help or explanations will be appreciated. Thanks.
  11. M

UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Username: madrocker360 Age:15 Country: U.S.A Do you swear a lot?: Only in private messages with my friends xD Have you ever griefed?: Never because I know what it feels like to be griefed. :( Are you mature: Yes, I dont use unnecessary profanity and talk about questionable things all day like...