Recent content by Matthew A

1. Matthew A

Addon My 4 space continuation attempt [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Looks nice so far, I remember my first worlds on alpha API's and struggling with it I'm happy to see how far you have gotten.
  2. Matthew A

Addon 4Space [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

After awhile of me not doing anything with this addon, I have released version 4.2.0, basically the last version I will be releasing. You can download it here: http://adf.ly/7973672/4space-17-420 have the latest Galacticraft and you should be good! I would post it too 4Space's website...
  3. Matthew A

It will probably be made, IDK when...
  4. Matthew A

If you guys have been wondering what I have been doing outside of 4Space, check out my new game DarkNotes IndieGoGo campaign: http://igg.me/at/DarkNote
  5. Matthew A

Ok I will be releasing version 420, expect a lot of bug fixes (if I have any bugs left), expect a better Pluto, better long term support with other addons... I might release a 1.8 version but that's a stretch.
  6. Matthew A

4Space is done, I've moved to more better things, I may announce them hear. 4Space will remain up for download and the github page will remain up. Anyone who wants to keep it alive is welcome to. You can copy the code please if you do credit 4Space and Matthew A for making it. Thank you for 3+...
  7. Matthew A

looking for a addon

4Space almost does what you want :) It adds Mercury, Venus, Io, Europa, Callisto, Ganymede, Pluto and the Gliese 581 system.
  8. Matthew A

Yes I was planning on doing that, moving lava lakes into a flatter biome and such. But you will see many biomes on exoplanet more than our solar systems planets/moons, you will see why in version 420.
  9. Matthew A

I'm adding one too the 581 system soon :)
  10. Matthew A

4.1.8 and 4.1.9 Red Gems are now Rubys, Blue Gems are now Sapphires and fixed batteries and update Elipse textures.
  11. Matthew A

Updated to 4.1.7! Fixed batteries bug.
  12. Matthew A

YAY! 4.1.6 is up! A lot of small things have been changed, there is now a super realistic config in Core, basically it disables space mobs and unnatural structures you can play this if you don't want any mobs or just realism. On any Jovian moon you can see its sister moons! They are scaled by...
  13. Matthew A

Development How does gravity work in Galacticraft.

Cool, thanks that seems to be a good way to create 'realistic' gravity.
  14. Matthew A

Development How does gravity work in Galacticraft.

This was a old question I had while creating addons for Galacticraft, how does this gravity system work? Yes you could have random numbers do the work for you but what if you wanted a accurate gravity system??? Is there like a formula where you multiply the planets gravity (m/s^2) or not...
  15. Matthew A

4.1.4 is up! 4space.mods.center many addon config features, crafting fixes, world gen updates, bug fixes, update warnings fixed, new world, ETC!