Recent content by matusik484

1. M

Server Bug or what ?

I think i have space between block and sealers, and is there any tool like Hammer from minefactory reloaded, which helps you see which area will be covered?
  2. M

Server Bug or what ?

Hey Ezer'Arch I dont want open new thread so I will ask here , I have space station builded from Stone Bricks and roof from Glass (normal glass from vanilla mc) and 3 oxygen sealers still says area too big/unsealed im bored of this thing and space station is not to big its 18x18x18 ...
  3. M

Server Bug or what ?

yeee My server and world is UP and same as it was !! Thank you man you helped me ALOT with MCEDIT thanks :) officially this thread can be CLOSED
  4. M

Server Bug or what ?

I have version 1.7.10, and this on github is for 1.8 soo can i use it or? ##EDIT##: I was reading some forums now, and it says mcedit can work for older version of minecraft so i will try it and respond here if i was sucessful..
  5. M

Server Bug or what ?

I dont know but it doesnt work for me I"M using oldest version of mcedit because newest , dont open for me , it will just open cmd and some text here and crash , do you know how to fix that ?
  6. M

Server Bug or what ?

I think no :/ I need remove unused chunks because I"m hosting my world on free hosting aternos and they support only 200MB but my world has 347MB and I dont know how to remove this unused chunks ...
  7. M

Server Bug or what ?

Yes , in region folder (its overworld ) , last modified 17:50 , other files have 14:35 (download time of the folder) . So now only upload to server
  8. M

Server Bug or what ?

So I edited server , and in the folder I"ve got new folder called ##world.UNDO## , does i have to copy file r.0.-1.mca , to WORLD folder , which I will upload ?
  9. M

Server Bug or what ?

Yes Sorry , mistake , it was gravity gun , ok I"ll try it with mc edit
  10. M

Server Bug or what ?

Hello GC Community ! Recently I accidently throw chests through the Portal (PortalGun mod) , and server started crashing so I make backup , and now I get this error from server : START OF THE ERROR : (i cant paste all errors here) [17:20:03] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/GalacticraftCore]...