Recent content by MCcraftingCz

1. MCcraftingCz

Can't craft some items

Do you use other mod than galacticraft? Witch items can't craft?
  2. MCcraftingCz

Terraforming Bubble machines

Version of gc and forge please. Try to install the last version of gc and forge and uninstall other mods.
  3. MCcraftingCz

How to change the texture of the sky?

My SSD is in service, so I cant operate with my pc, now. Try to google for "custom minecraft sky resourse pack".
  4. MCcraftingCz

How to change the texture of the sky?

Yes, try to extract galacticraft using winrar and find the sky picture. Then make a resource pack with new sky.
  5. MCcraftingCz

Create World only moon

You can't desable overworld. it is part of vanilla game. If you don't want to travel in space, you can disable "spawning" rocket in other dimension. I am on my netbook now so I can't tell you where is it till Monday. Simply take a look in your main config of gc.
  6. MCcraftingCz

Allocated ram 100%

You have nvidia graphics that don't "like" java. Try to use bit-nubers (2-4-8-16-32-64...) for the ram. If this won't help, re-install java and graphics drivers. Btw. I have 2gb of ram. I'm using 1gb for galacticraft and works great.
  7. MCcraftingCz

Wat is tat

landing module
  8. MCcraftingCz

More flight

Why I can't understand you?
  9. MCcraftingCz

Ezer'Arch's Orbital Space Station and Launch Bases

Sometimes config-mod-update causes crashes. Try to delete your config folder. If that won't help update your forge and delete and download new .minecraft.
  10. MCcraftingCz

How to NOT play Galacticraft

lol :DD
  11. MCcraftingCz

Permissions for GC commands

Press esc, the select space race manager and add players.
  12. MCcraftingCz

Solar System?

Look at the addon section. (How to write a basic addon)
  13. MCcraftingCz

List of blocks meteors can't break through?

Ok, found something... if is meteor spawned, makes blast attack <30. Tin Dec. Blocks, Sone, Cobblestone, Mars blocks ect. have blast resist 30 so meteors can't breake it. So meteors can breake block with <30 blast resist. (dirt, moon turf...)
  14. MCcraftingCz

List of blocks meteors can't break through?

100% tin decorations blocks. I think cobblestone, stone and stonebricks, too.
  15. MCcraftingCz

Thermal Expansion?

Thermal Foundation