Recent content by Megasnakenator

1. M

Mekanism Sealed Cables

Yes, i know that i can use them, but i dont want too many of the modules, i want to have a set amount so there is a chance for a power shortage, it just makes the game more thrilling, im saying this because if i have more i know im going to survive, but if i dont i dont know when the power may...
  2. M

Mekanism Sealed Cables

I think that it would be very convenient to have the Mekanism universal cables to have their own sealed blocks, it is very hard to configure a energy storage module to transform an aluminium cable to a universal cable, it would not take mush and im sure that more than just me would love to see...
  3. M

Would You Play This

also I will upload the map here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cpc54ij3uyaakcz/Galcacticraft%20Launch%20Facility.zip?dl=0 Its only a teaser and looks great with or without texture packs, it not done yet, so just ignore the missing mod warning and if you don't have carpenters blocks it will have...
  4. M

Would You Play This

well I use the aeon texture pack, there are three packs that must all be installed at once. this make stained clay blocks look like the yellow stripes and the silo bricks, if you install this pack it will all show up in you basic block tab. here is the link to download it...
  5. M

Would You Play This

Im making my first map, it will consist of A earth Facility, spacestation, moonbase and maybe a mars facility, I would like to show you the start and was wondering if anyone would play this, there will be two versions, a creative one, and a survival one, so I just wanna here your opinions
  6. M

What other mods in this screenshot

Thanks a lot you to, and Ezer'Arch, you are one of he best helpers ive met on a forum
  7. M

What other mods in this screenshot

what mods and resource packs are used in the display screen show case at http://wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/Galacticraft, I would like to use them in my game for that fancy look. ive uploaded this photo to be more precise
  8. M

Cant download

hey sir umm im reporting that it is still down its been around 90 minutes and it ia getting a bit annoying
  9. M

Cant download

What happens is, I get to the wait 6 seconds page, click download and it says "this page cant display properly". my internet is working fine and well because I can download other things but not this one mod.