Recent content by MineCrack

1. M

Can I do anything with the Planet.jar file?

Hi, I've posted a server crash log and info in the bug reports section. I would really like to know if there is anything I can do with the planet.jar file. Can I unzip and put over into GC's main jar file? In the same section as the moon? Any other ideas? If I simply delete the planet.jar file...
  2. M

Server Crash with Planet.Jar file?

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.804 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.39.643 Detailed Description = Server crashes at startup. Only happens with planet.jar file installed WITH other mods. In this case, Mo creatures. Mo Creatures and GC work FINE, as far as I see, on their own...
  3. M

Lag after 5 minutes of playing.

Thank you for your help :)!
  4. M

No lag, that I have seen, using one without the other. And I haven't seen oil spawn in vanilla nether, only in BOP Nether Biomes. Your right about no lag(or so little its hard to tell) in the overworld when lava and oil combine. But perhaps that there is ALOT more Oil and Lava in the nether...
  5. M

@redsm97 and anyone else It appears after much testing that BOP Nether Biomes and Galacticraft dont mix. I experienced the same lag. Went from 35-60 fps to 0-3 fps. I think it may have to do with OIL spawing in the BOP Nether Biomes. Perhaps a computation hazard with lots of oil and lava...