Recent content by mitchell basaraba

1. M

Oxygen System Broken No Suffocation on Other Planets

found a solution talking with the guys in the galacticraft discord. it was the advanced rocketry mod. all i needed to to was change one statement to false. the statement was stating to use AR oxygen system over GC's system which broke it.
  2. M

i took a comma out of my title and the post went through.. thank you for your time

i took a comma out of my title and the post went through.. thank you for your time
  3. M

Oxygen System Broken No Suffocation on Other Planets

So i will start out by saying that i had built a proper oxygen setup and went to the moon. all fine and dandy. after being on the moon for a while i decided to see how quickly i would die without my oxygen gear on, so i took it off. i didn't get any invalid oxygen setup warnings and i don't take...
  4. M

that went through perfectly fine

that went through perfectly fine
  5. M

there arent any links in the post though. i get a popup saying Your post's content was found in...

there arent any links in the post though. i get a popup saying Your post's content was found in Akismet database and was marked as Spam so you are not allowed to post it here. If you believe this was not correct, please reply or use the contact form http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?misc/contact
  6. M

so ive been trying to make a post in support (1 post have never posted before) and its getting...

so ive been trying to make a post in support (1 post have never posted before) and its getting flagged as spam, ive searched the forums and havent found an answer to my problem. my server (forge 1.12.2) and on the moon we dont take damage from being without oxygen. are there any known...