Recent content by Mondef

1. M

Addon Request- No Air in Overworld

Thats to bad. I know Galacticraft adds a out of atmosphere hight, is that changeable? I think the default is y=400, above that you need breathing gear. any chance we could lower that to... like 1? even 128 would serve my purposes.
  2. M

Addon Request- No Air in Overworld

For a challenge map (for my own enjoyment) I would like to set the Overworld to be "airless". I do not have any java skills so I'm hoping somebody with the time could whip me up an addon that changes only that. Thanks.
  3. M

Is it possible to remove oxygen from overworld?

For a map I'm building for my own enjoyment I would like to increase the challenge of the game. Part of this challenge is living in a dimension with no air. Because the overworld is the only dimension that can build portals to the nether, and because it only requires a tier 1 rocket, I would...
  4. M

I want to make mobs spawn on space station...

I'm working on a small map for my own enjoyment, and in order for the map to work the way I would like I need mobs to spawn in the space station dimension. As much as possible I would like spawning to follow the typical "Overworld" spawning rules, light levels block types etc. Further, if...